Big Beast Pose Sets [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750

Big Beast Pose

The Big Beasts unleash their fury.
20 Power poses for your Big Beast characters. Whether you are battleing a behemouth, or outing an Ogre, or even finishing a fiend, these poses will give you the action you need to bring the beasts to life.

All poses are designed with lifelike lines, and unsymetrical gestures that add realizm to any piece of art.

BigBeast-POP4.jpg
500 x 650 - 159K
BigBeast-Main.jpg
500 x 650 - 157K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750
    edited May 2013

If you want even more action for your beasts...keep your eyes open for my upcoming "Big Beast Battles"
    The most powerful and dynamic poses you could want for these big monstrosities daz is releasing.

Now Available!

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/the-big-beast-battles

The power and might of these big beasts clash for the ultimate in action shots.
    12 Battle shots (24 poses) for your Big Beast characters. Can you hear the thunder as the mighty behemoth faces off against the freak?, Or when two Ogres challenge each other over who is stronger?
    Unleash the mayhem.

All poses are designed with lifelike lines, and unsymetrical gestures that add realism to any piece of art.

Dont settle for less than the best!

BigBattle_POP8.jpg
    500 x 650 - 124K
    BigBattle_POP1.jpg
    500 x 650 - 165K
    BigBattles-Main.jpg
    500 x 650 - 185K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

They look good!

Please forgive my ignorance, however; I'm not sure what you mean by "life-like lines".

edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    They look good!

Please forgive my ignorance, however; I'm not sure what you mean by "life-like lines".

The lines of poses are how all the parts flow together.
    In life people tend to be very fluid, and the lines will flow nicely. But alot of pose sets end up looking very stiff because people dont pay attention to the flow of the lines. I take pride in ensuring that my pose sets are very fluid and life-like.

Rawn

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    edited December 1969

Nice work!
    I was even more excited at first glance because i misread the title as saying "Big Breast Pose Sets", oops!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    The lines of poses are how all the parts flow together.
    In life people tend to be very fluid, and the lines will flow nicely. But alot of pose sets end up looking very stiff because people dont pay attention to the flow of the lines. I take pride in ensuring that my pose sets are very fluid and life-like.

Rawn

Yep, one of the best. In art class (way back when) we were taught to start with a flow line. I'm still not getting the flow in many of my renders because the figure is in the way. I need to figure out away to get my line from my mind to the full figure as you do.
    edited December 1969

The "lines" of a pose are very important, they can give a scene action and power, or make a scene stiff and dead.
    Here are 2 examples of poses.
    In the top you can see a stiff and lifeless pose. The lines of it are very straight. The vertical line of the puncher makes it look like there is no force at all to his punch. The poses is simply a vertical line and a perpendicular line for the arm. Stiff and no force.
    The person being punched also is very vertical, and as such there is no real sense that he is being hit. Stiff

The bottom example (from my upcoming set), shows very dynamic and fluid lines. The whole body of the person punching is reflected in his lines giving alot of force to his punch. The person being punched also follows the same dynamic flow caused by the puncher.

These lines help set up really dynamic shots and can make your art so much more powerful.
    This is not just for action scenes, but also for even simple standing poses. You want to see the body flow in a sinuous "S" curve, and not just stand stiff and straight.
    In my poses I try to ensure that there are nice dynamic lines in all the poses and laid out in such a way that they will have a similar flow from pretty well every angle.

Hope this explains things a bit

Rawn

gutpunch1.jpg
    640 x 800 - 179K
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Nice work!
    I was even more excited at first glance because i misread the title as saying "Big Breast Pose Sets", oops!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who made that mistake!

But wouldn't that product have to wait until The Girl 5 is released (assuming she's even in development)?

:lol:

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Nice work!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who made that mistake!

But wouldn't that product have to wait until The Girl 5 is released (assuming she's even in development)?

:lol:

hhmm....unintentional but useful marketing strategy ;)

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ah... I know those as action lines. I guess I haven't really thought of them outside of 2D drawing, which is a mistake. It's probably one of several reasons why a lot of 3D comics look lifeless.

Actually, a pose set that made use of Zev0's Breasts And Glutes morphs would probably be money in the bank. Only people who have those morphs could use them, but I can't help but suspect that set sold well.

More on topic, I'm glad to see WALKING POSES! Can always use more and there should always be walking poses. Even if you're making a set of sleeping poses, there should be at least one with them sleepwalking.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Looks good Ron, I picked them right up.

edited December 1969

Big Beast Battles!!!

If you want even more action for your beasts...keep your eyes open for my upcoming "Big Beast Battles"
    The most powerful and dynamic poses you could want for these big monstrosities daz is releasing.

Now Available!

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/the-big-beast-battles

The power and might of these big beasts clash for the ultimate in action shots.
    12 Battle shots (24 poses) for your Big Beast characters. Can you hear the thunder as the mighty behemoth faces off against the freak?, Or when two Ogres challenge each other over who is stronger?
    Unleash the mayhem.

All poses are designed with lifelike lines, and unsymetrical gestures that add realism to any piece of art.

Dont settle for less than the best!

BigBattle_POP4.jpg
    500 x 650 - 124K
    BigBattle_POP9.jpg
    500 x 650 - 164K
    BigBattle_POP2.jpg
    500 x 650 - 193K