esha's patchwork shoes series

I have the Patchwork Shoes 1 and 2 for G2. I didn't get them for G3/G8 because  I have been able to fit them fine on G3, probably because the heel is low.  But now  see the boots, 3 and 4 for G3/G8.  I was wondering if the uppers from the new boots will work with the soles of the G2 set?  Also, will the shaders from 1-4 work with the G2 versions?  Love these boots

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142
    edited January 2018

The store pages for the texture add-ons to the G3F/G8F sandal set and boot set say they are compatible with the original (G2F) shoe versions, so I'd be pretty confidant that the textures in the Boots for G3F/G8F are too.

ETA: Just to clarify: I don't (yet) have the G3F/G8F versions myself, I'm just relying on what the store pages say.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

Thanks Mel

• I just bought the new Patchwork Boots 3 and 4 along with the Natural Patchwork 3 and 4 texture packs.  When you load the textures it complains it can't find the G2F morphs (I don't have them), but looks fine,. just dismiss the message and it's good to go.  If you have the earlier boots you'd be jsut fine.