BOGO Sale

The link to the DAZ originals legacy items for the BOGO sale doesn't work. Is anyone able to get into it?

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    melanie said:

The link to the DAZ originals legacy items for the BOGO sale doesn't work. Is anyone able to get into it?

https://daz3d.com/featured-daz-original-legacy-content

• This is fixed now.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    edited January 2018

Just wanted to remind the folks that do the ad copy....spell checker is your friend ;). A lot of people won't care, but for a commercial entity it should be important (and I'm a former proofreader...can't help it...lol). It IS one of the most misspelled words tho, so I'll give ya that :P

SepArate.

Laurie

Edit: Yes, I know it's "though" and not "tho", but I'm not writing ad copy. LOL :P

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    AllenArt said:

Just wanted to remind the folks that do the ad copy....spell checker is your friend ;). A lot of people won't care, but for a commercial entity it should be important (and I'm a former proofreader...can't help it...lol). It IS one of the most misspelled words tho, so I'll give ya that :P

SepArate.

Laurie

Edit: Yes, I know it's "though" and not "tho", but I'm not writing ad copy. LOL :P

I had this drummed into me so hard, I started misspelling "despErate"... English grammar and spelling rules are bleeping tough!

(But Laurie's right. When it's adcopy, it's representing your business. Someone with good spelling and grammar skills should be proofreading the adcopy, and making those corrections before anything goes live.)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    L'Adair said:
    AllenArt said:

SepArate.

Laurie

I had this drummed into me so hard, I started misspelling "despErate"... English grammar and spelling rules are bleeping tough!

(But Laurie's right. When it's adcopy, it's representing your business. Someone with good spelling and grammar skills should be proofreading the adcopy, and making those corrections before anything goes live.)

There are more flipping annoying exceptions in English than in probably any other language. LOL. It's a lot for anyone to try and keep straight.

• AllenArt said:
    L'Adair said:
    AllenArt said:

SepArate.

Laurie

There are more flipping annoying exceptions in English than in probably any other language. LOL. It's a lot for anyone to try and keep straight.

Depends where your from though too as a lot of words can be spelled differently and have different meanings around the world. 

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335

The SciFi Explosives are showing in the list.  If you are PC+, it's free, but doesn't count toward a BOGO.  Should it be in the list?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    hphoenix said:

The SciFi Explosives are showing in the list.  If you are PC+, it's free, but doesn't count toward a BOGO.  Should it be in the list?

If you're not a member, it's not automatically free, so it makes sense to be in the list, for non-members. Daz needs to put up their dsiclaimer, that qualifying products must be over $1. I'm surprised they didn't, as I've seen it a lot recently.