Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Pose Converter not converting for me

When I use the Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Pose converter script, the window of the converter script opens.  I point to a target folder for the converted files and then I point to the folders and subfolders of the Gen 3 poses.  The script runs through all the files and a window opens telling me that it has been completed, but when I go to the targeted folder, there is nothing in the folder.  What am I doing wrong.  I am using Windows 10 and Daz Studio 4.10. 

Comments

• dlm4001dlm4001 Posts: 190

I use this product all the time with good results and I know you will enjoy it once you get it sorted.    Two things come to mind. 

1.  Confirm the path to your targeted directory. Once I was absolutely sure I put the converted poses in a folder, only to reakize that the folder was in my 2nd Daz Library.  (It happens)

2.  Don't be caught off guard by the fact that the converted files have the same names of the originals.  IF the original was G3F P1, then the converted one will be G3F P1.  The first time I did a batch file, I was looking for the files with different names. 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

The script is kind of broken and doesn’t always work I’ve found. It may convert some poses but not others.

• I bought this program yesterday and none of the gen 3 poses appears to have been converted. Even though those so-called converted poses appear in the folder where they should be and in the smart content. When clicking on that pose to apply it to Vini Gen 8 male the message box appears as it does when trying to apply a pose to another character not converted. So I go ahead just to see what happens and the character goes all out of wack. It's made no difference how many times I convert any pose. Disappointing and a waste of $22

pose converter 1.jpeg
    1920 x 1080 - 604K
    pose converter 2.jpeg
    1920 x 1080 - 592K