I'm a PA now? WHAT IS THIS!? lol [Commercial]

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
edited January 2018 in The Commons

Hey guys, I just wanted to start a thread to introduce you guys to my first character, Lori for Genesis 8 Female! I'm so excited to have her in the store. And after 2 rejections (my first two products where rejected - rightly so - they weren't as good as I could have made them and I've learned and grown a lot since then), I finally got accepted with my third product, Lori. :)

Lori was a lot of fun (and a lot of work) to create! From head and body shape sculpting to textures to learning how to do Joint Controlled Morphs - I learned a lot making her. :) She and I went through a lot of "growing pains" together. lol And knowing that she's now going to be a part of other people's character libraries makes me very happy! :)

I wanted to give her a proper send off into the world! :) Hope you guys like her! laugh

Lori Promo 1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1010K
Lori Promo 3.jpg
1300 x 1300 - 932K
Lori Promo 4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 944K
Lori Promo 5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Lori Promo 6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 854K
Lori Promo 7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 769K
Lori Promo 8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 912K
Lori Promo 9.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 876K
Lori Promo 10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 796K
Lori Promo 11.jpg
2000 x 1500 - 2M
Lori Promo 14.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 683K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845

She is super cute! And welcome to the PA madhouse wink Wishing you lots of sales <333

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Silver said:

She is super cute! And welcome to the PA madhouse wink Wishing you lots of sales <333

Thank you, Silver! :D From the PA chat I can tell it's a "madhouse" - but a very fun madhouse indeed! heheh :D Thank you for the warm welcome! heart

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

..saw her last night, very cute indeed.

The pic in the white hood makes me want to get back to my albino skin project again

• Congratulations. I do have a character that's in need of good textures and makeup... :)
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,775

Congratulations on becoming PA, Divamakeup.

Lori looks super cute and I hope, she will find a way to my runtime.

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    The nose. That's the first thing I noticed on the 13 year old. It's perfect for a kid that age. You worked hard on this and it shows! I am normally meh about kids (in real life and in renders), but will be getting Lori this evening - or after midnight when my paycheck hits my bank! Excellent job!
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Congrats!!! And she is very cute indeed:)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317

Congratulations on becoming PA, Divamakeup.

• ewcarmanewcarman Posts: 180

Just in looking at the promos, I would not have guessed this is your first product in catalog. Very well done. I look forward to my future battles with my wallet over how many of your products to purchase.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

yesheartyesheart    Ultra, ultra adorable! Congrats on the PA status, well deserved. It's obvious a lot of time went into the details.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552

OMG! YOU EVIL CAPITALIST!!!! I WOULD BE OUTRAGED IF SHe wasn't so dang cute, LOL Nice job Diva and congratswink

Wow, I can say "I knew her when", before the fame and fortune went to her head, LOL.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Congrats Diva. Well earned  ;)

Laurie

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

Very happy for you!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

So stoked for you!  I knew you could do it!  She turned out great, fantastic skin and very realistic for both age groups  Can't wait to see what you do next!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153

Congratulations, Diva on becoming a PA., I hope your endeavors are successful :)

• Congratz! , Good Work! smiley

• Major congrats my friend!!!

• You do such an awesome job on skin, I knew you understood just how to change the settings for realism from your other works but this gal is adorable and really well made! Definitely on my list!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Oh, I like them. I think I will buy.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Lori looks fantastic!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Congrats Diva!  I've snagged Lori and look forward to rendering her this weekend.  I love characters that come with age morphs so thank you for making this one.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Bravo! Excellent age morphs and beautiful work.  yesyes

Can't wait for your next character.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    Ha ha beat you to it. Started a thread as soon as I saw her. Congrats and good luck. Can't wait for what's next love
  • ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 633
    edited January 2018

Congrats on becoming a PA! Your first character (characters?) jumped into my cart right away.

They're happy so long as the beach has cell coverage.

And yes, they're texting each other. Of course. laugh

Characters are straight out of the box, no adjustments, not even makeup, using just regular Iray sun-sky. I appreciate that the two of them don't require the Growing Up morph. No slight intended to Zev0, it's just nice that nothing additional is needed.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Congratulations, Divamakeup!   A beautiful character.  In the wishlist. : )

• Well done! you do have to have a pretty thick skin sometimes or you won't get through. Keep them coming :)

Oh wow! Seeing such a wonderful response and all these supportive comments have really made my day! You guys are awesome! 

Thank you, guys, for the great feedback and words of support - it really has put me in a great mood. I can't stop smiling! heheh :D

edited January 2018

Congrats on becoming a PA! Your first character (characters?) jumped into my cart right away.

They're happy so long as the beach has cell coverage.

And yes, they're texting each other. Of course. laugh

Characters are straight out of the box, no adjustments, not even makeup, using just regular Iray sun-sky. I appreciate that the two of them don't require the Growing Up morph. No slight intended to Zev0, it's just nice that nothing additional is needed.

hahah This is great! Thank you for showing me - I'm tickled to see what others are doing with the character! laugh

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Congrats Diva ! 

She (they) look wonderful :) 

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Wonderful characters Diva! Congrats on becoming a PA and your first release, I am sure there will be many more to follow!   smileyyes