Seeing All Poses in Smart Content at Once (Regardless of Gen, etc)?

Is there a way I can see ALL of my poses, instead of just what Daz wants to pull up by default?

When using 4.9 on my old computer, I used to be to see ALL poses and apply any of them to any character, even regardless of generation (even though most cross-gens just sorta looked weird, I could always tweak them).  So it was nice to be able to see them ALL.  But now Daz 4.10 on my new computer only pulls up a very small selection of my poses, depending on what Smart Content decides it should show.  And if i click on "Poses" as a category, without no character loaded, only a very few couple of poses show up at all.

I want to see ALL my many many poses at one time.  Is there a way to filter my large amount of content so that it shows me Thumbnails of ALL of my poses at once, regardless of gen or any other classification?

Comments

• Uncheck the filter box at the bottom.
  • Thanks!  You're awesome --

Must've unclicked it by accident in the previous version and never even knew it was a thing!

Click.PNG
    134 x 655 - 12K
  • FirebrandFirebrand Posts: 22

I forgot to mention.  That didn't actually work.  Checked, there were 571 or so items, and unchecked there were only 515 or so.

I ended up using the Products tab, which shows all the pose products.  One pose product alone had over 700 poses -- so its totally impossible that Checked or Unchecked the "filter box" is causing the issue of not being able to see all my pose files.  There are there, in their product sections.

The problem is I can only see the Product cover image at first glance, and so its highly confusing/not enough information about which poses are contained within.  Does anyone know how to solve the problem of not being able to see all your poses at once?

Thanks.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

Then you seem to want FILES instead of PRODUCTS at the top of that tab area.

Click files to show all files.
    And you sure you don't want to see the general product, first?

Like, you probably want ONLY the poses for your currently selected generation of figure and from there, the product name should explain if they're action poses or portrait poses, etc..

Thanks.  No, I want to see ALL of the poses, because most can be fitted to almost any generation -- even if some are awkward.  I use Daz to help with drawing art, so I can always hand-correct it, so rough fits are perfect, that's why I want to see ALL the poses for everyone.  Even some male can be fit to female, vice versa.

I'm already in the Files, not Products.  And you can see that even in Filtered mode, I have over 350 Pose PRODUCTS applicable to this figure -- which should be around 2000 to 3000 FILES, since most sets have around 5-10 poses at least.  Yet, when viewed by Files, it only shows around 495 FILES.  And with Files unfiltered, it shows around 515 FILES.

Its impossible that 350 pose PRODUCTS equals only 495 FILES, unless each Pose product had only like 1.5 poses included.  But I only buy the big poses products.  So totally wrong.  By the way, this happens no matter what character I've loaded.  So something is hiding all my Pose FILES, but not the PRODUCTS.

I invested heavily in Pose Products, in order to save time with art, by always having a model with a pose I could muse from, right at hand, without wasting time fiddling.  So I purchased the time savings.  As you know, a perfectionist can get lost while tweaking a figure until satisfied; ready-to-go helps me avoid that trap.  Do you know why I might not be able to see all of my Files, yet can so easily see the Products?

Any ideas?

2018-03-23 22_08_46-DAZ Studio 4.10 Pro.png
    1008 x 1154 - 906K
    2018-03-23 22_07_05-DAZ Studio 4.10 Pro.png
    1007 x 1151 - 730K
  • ButchButch Posts: 797

Don't forget, not every item will show in smart content. 

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

That doesn't say 515, it says 515+.

I'm aware of that.  If scrolling down, one will only see a very small set of  poses -- not even close to them all..
    You're going to have to take my word for that, since I'm not screenshotting my whole inventory.

However, its a good point to check for entry-level, in case someone doesn't know what "+" means, but I do.

My unfiltered poses aren't showing properly -- any ideas?  Not even close to the full inventory.

That doesn't say 515, it says 515+.

• The Smart Content will not, by design, show more than a certain number of items - though I thought the certain number was more than 515. The intent is that you will use the categories, or terms in the filter box, to narrow the search.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724

I'm seeing something similar.

If I select ProductsInstalled it says I have 560 pose products. Number of files varies with sort criteria, e.g. A-Z = 715+,  Recent First = 628+.

If I select Products/All it says 1597, that must include all products that includes poses I think, as I only have 6-700 dedicated pose sets.