Smile: for Genesis now in strore. (commercial)

DogzDogz Posts: 896

Hi,
Smile is new morph and pose set for Genesis,
One of the things that had been bugging me for a while is that standard smile morphs dont quite fit all the Genesis Shapes that well. (some better than others)
Smile is made up of 33 lip tweaks (pose sliders accessible from the Pose/head catagory) and 82 Presets for different Geneis shapes, so each smile is tailored specifically for that shape.
there are also some teeth morphs as a bonus, with a focuss on snaggle and Buck teeth.

Please note that "Genesis Evolution: Expressions" are required for the Presets to work correctly
But the smille tweak pose sliders can be used out of the box on any genesis shape.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/smile

Popup007.jpg
846 x 1100 - 710K
Popup05.jpg
700 x 910 - 481K
Popup04.jpg
700 x 910 - 429K
Popup02.jpg
700 x 910 - 506K
Main.jpg
700 x 910 - 639K
Post edited by Dogz on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,868
    edited December 1969

It looks as if the new morphs are all mouth-related, do the expression poses affect the eyes too (it looks like it from the promos, just wanting to check).

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

The expressions (pose presets) effect the eyes yes. since the eyes react when we smile, the morphs however are mouth only.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited May 2013

Those are really nice smiles!
    (I have to save money, but it goes to my wishlist)

How would they look like without the Genesis Evolution: Expressions?
    Because they are not on the storepage as a Required product.

Post edited by Kerya on
  • DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited May 2013

The presets wouldnt look right at all without evolution expressions.
    I am trying to get the store page corrected, so it says that they are required.
    I added the requirement to the Submissions page multiple times during its QA, but it kept vanishing every time the page was updated with a comment.
    Rather frustrating.

Post edited by Dogz on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I believe you about the frustration.
    I will just have to put both in my wishlist ...

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Well, Dogz, your store becomes more and more versatile and I appreciate it. Bought this product as it adds much needed diversity and detail, so quite happy with my testing so far already :)