dFroce issues with HD Wet and Dry Baby Doll Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s)

Hey guys! 

Like the title says, I have a problem with Bady Doll Outfit.

Namely, after setting my scene up and clicking "Simulate" to apply dForce, to outfit simply dissapears during simulation. And after the simulation is done, the outfit is still gone. I've followed the provided instructions to the letter and still no luck. 

I should mention that I don't have similar or any kind of issues with other dForce ready clothing. This is the only dForce outfit that behaves this way.

Any ideas on what might be causing the issue?

Just in case it's relevant, these are my config specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 1700, nVidia GTX 1060 6GB and 32 gigs of RAM.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Does this happen if you have a bare Genesis 8 fmale in the zero pose and just load and simulate the outfit?

• I've just tried doing what you said. Loading a bare gen 8 figure, loading and adjusting the outfit and hitting simulate. Yup, dissapeared again :/

• Are you using the latest DS (4.10.0.123)? There have been changes to dForce with each update so that may matter.

• PekenPeken Posts: 37
    edited January 2018

Have the same problem when using "Start Bones..." on.
    Delete dForce data and and the clothing is visible again, add data again and set "Start Bones..." to off, and it works.
    I have almost all the dForce outfits - Baby Doll is the only one behaving like this - fix is needed :D

Edit: Forgot to say...
    Most of the material settings are wrong - like preset 04/ 04 wet, you will only get the 04 version...

Post edited by Peken on
  • Delete dForce data and and the clothing is visible again, add data again and set "Start Bones..." to off, and it works.
    I have almost all the dForce outfits - Baby Doll is the only one behaving like this - fix is needed :D

OK that seemes to have fixed the issue!  Hey, thanks! ;)

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Seems like a ticket should be submitted. The PA won't necessarily know anything about it unless Support is notified.