Help finding one of my own old products from another store?

ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
edited January 2018 in The Commons

Back in 2004, I had a product on another long-lived store that happens to still be around, and despite my digging and digging, I cannot find my own copy of this.

It was sold under this same name, and the product was called the VX-02 Guardian - pic included to jog any memories:

Does anyone know if they have this? And if so, could you please send it to me? Since I hold the copyrights, there's no issue there.

Pwease?

guardian.jpg
600 x 600 - 72K
Post edited by Valandar on

Comments

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

I did not really start accumulating content until 2006, but I will look.  This model would have caught my attention.  Hope someone can find it for you!

• why not just ask the store that sells it for you.

To send you a copy?

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417

why not just ask the store that sells it for you.

To send you a copy?

Because it has been about 12 years since I closed my store there, and when I asked a mod about it, I got zero response. It may even no longer be able to be downloaded.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

I have had no luck in my content archives.  Looks like I have no content purchases prior to 2006.  

Hoping to keep this thread alive so more people will see it.  Surely somebody must have this cool mech!

If the store you refer to was at the "R-word place", they still have downloads available of everything I ever purchased there, back to early 2006.   Have you posted on their general forum?

Best of luck!