Help!! How do I download Studio 4.6

edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I am sorry if this has been asked previously. I looked but could not find anything. I ordered 4.6, saw it in my cart, proceded to checkout confirmed my order and received an email saying that I must use the DIM to download. I installed the DIM but I do not see 4.6 in the list of products to be installed.

I have pressed the refresh button and also ordered 4.6 again. Still no 4.6 in the download list. Probably me doing something stupid but can anyone tell me how to download it.

Many thanks

jifl

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited May 2013

an email saying that I must use the DIM to download

Are you sure? Nobody is forced to use the DIM, it is entirely optional.

The DIM cannot downlaod applications at the moment, only content, so you will have to go to My Account > Product Library and download the versin for your system.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • edited December 1969

Thank you, Jimmy. I said that I was being stupid, I had forgotten that downloading from Daz was not a single step operation. Now download and running. Thank again.

jifl

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You are not stupid, and a lot ot users are a bit confused by the DIM, and what can be downloaded using it.

The EXE installers are being done away with by popular demand, and all content will be in ZIPs in the future. I find the DIM very useful, and you don't have to install content using it, but is is much easier to download the files themselves that way. DIM has a filter, and it will only display the ones you need when set properly.

Glad you got it, and I hope you are up and running soon.