Transfer utility not translating all morphs

I did this with 4.9 a few weeks ago and now can't do this at all with 4.10 for some reason. I created an eyebrow mesh that I want to fit and auto follow the base genesis 8 expressions. I remember being able to achieve this quite easily. But for some reason when I use the transfer utility on 4.10, only 4 or 5 morphs get translated instead of all the morphs. I've tried several permutations of this. None seem to work. Did something change in this between versions?

Comments

• Remember that a lot of the expressions are bones, not morphs - were you transferring ERC links as well as actual morphs?

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

When running the transfer utility,  you should choose ‘none’ as the projection template. The only other reason I can think of is that you have somehow turned off autofollow for the expressions, but this seems unlikely as most of the dials are controllers for eJCM dials. 

• ViperViper Posts: 17
    Redz said:

When running the transfer utility,  you should choose ‘none’ as the projection template. The only other reason I can think of is that you have somehow turned off autofollow for the expressions, but this seems unlikely as most of the dials are controllers for eJCM dials. 

Ah dude, thanks man. Finally works. That was the issue. Cheers!

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    Viper said:
    Redz said:

Ah dude, thanks man. Finally works. That was the issue. Cheers!

You’re welcome.