Fire and Smoke for DAZ Studio by smay "breath"test

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, I was looking a long time for a volumetric breath object for winter render or what ever and now I have found "Fire and Smoke for DAZ Studio" by smay and it comes real near to what I want/need.
If smay will read this, here a suggestion, what about some specific volumetric breath clouds? And maybe some "real" volumetric sky clouds?

Here is a first very fast test with "Fire and Smoke for DAZ Studio" used as breath :)

breath.jpg
1680 x 1050 - 555K

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Oh boy, that's coooold! ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The breathe may be looking realisitc, but she isn't imo. She should be taking on a blue tinge and be covered with goose bumps, or else she needs a nice warm sweater or jacket. :coolsmirk:

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,802
    edited December 1969

you haven't seen the scantily dressed young ladies on their night outs to the clubs during the middle of winter then :-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well I have seen a few since we have lived up here as they queue for the bus at the village bus stop to go down to town. Often wonder how difficult it would be to do a "dot to dot" image on their arms and other exposed parts, using the goose bumps, but sometimes they appear to have goose bumps on their goose bumps.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well I have seen a few since we have lived up here as they queue for the bus at the village bus stop to go down to town. Often wonder how difficult it would be to do a "dot to dot" image on their arms and other exposed parts, using the goose bumps, but sometimes they appear to have goose bumps on their goose bumps.

Hmmmm, a goose bump displacement map would be a very cool addition to my arsenal!