This and That

123457»

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I've made a few entries to the PC+ Summer Contest, not all of them has been posted on the forum. The one above is one of them, and this time i'm adding another of them. I have to admit I'm pretty satisfied with this one, and I also wish to shout out to @Stonemason since I'm using one of the render settings from his Streets of the Wild West as the only light source in the picture, love that product I must admit :) Full list of items used is listed in the gallery page for the image :)

Dead Man's Hand

I managed to complete one last entry for the PC Summer Contest, was quite satisfied with this one so decided to share it here too :) I used several different morphs for the man, but did forgot to write them down and didn't felt for opening up the scene just to check *grins* the skin is Vernon HD by Mousso, and the rest of the items are listed on the gallery page.

Caught in his gaze

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Intersting.. Not sure that's a friendly grin or a sign to run hard and fast :) 

I'm afraid I can't help you there, as I haven't figured that out myself. This rascal is rather... silent about his story, I know he has one but he don't want to share :)

Keller decided to share a bit of his past with me, so I breathed some life into his serie once more :)

He fingered the worn and faded picture tenderly. Eyes unfocused as he thought about the woman that had been his wife and the love they had taken for granted. Letting his thumb run over the photo he looked out over the water, it had been ten years since the divorce but he remembered it as if it was yesterday. She had not been able to handle the risk that he may not return home when leaving for a mission, nor had she been able to handle his PTSD which had started to appear back than, today it was a near daily part of his life but he knew how to handle it better now. She had tried, he knew that well, but in the end it was not enough and she had left him.

Taking a deep breath he looked down on the photo one last time, giving the woman on the photo a loopsided smile he slowly turned to walk away, he let the wind grasp the photo and take it out of his hand. As he walked away the photo drifted out over the sea, dancing in the wind. "Goodbye Nadia" he murmured as his heart finally let go of the only woman he had truly loved.

Aww, that's so sad.

Poor Keller has had a rough life, but atleast he has his best friend Marsh :)

Friends can found eachother in unlikely places, that thought is what made me want to make this image. And after a couple of crashes (my computer decided it was time to be Evil *grumbles* ) it's finally done, enjoy :)

Friends

Friendship knows no boundaries, other than those we put there ourselves

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Awwww, I love Friends!  heart

• Novica said:

Awwww, I love Friends!  heart

+1 <3

Thank you Novica and Saphire *happy smile*

My entry in the pc+ weekly that ends on the 22nd, decided to share it in here too :)

Too late to run?

Once she had been the favored, and only, daughter of a Queen, now she was branded a fugitive and on the run in an attempt to survive.

Though she was well aware that they were hunting her, waiting out there for the storm to pass by. Tired eyes gazed out over the desert, the brewing sandstorm was both a blessing and a curse. It did bought her some more time, but it also made sure she could not move onwards. If she was fast enough, and awake enough, when the storm faded she may be able to get away once more.

My entry in the monthly pc+ contest, hopefully I manage to complete my second entry in time but we'll see. This one atleast got finished before the month ended :) Playing on the being too late to something, as sometimes being too late to notice something is wrong can have devestating effects.

A Village Ravaged

Once the sound of laughing children and merchants selling their goods would be ringing out, now the once thriving village were dead silent, only the fire still alive. The attackers had come in the dark of the night and by the time the danger were noticed, it was already too late. The village were plundered and ravaged, before being left behind a burning husk as the attackers went on towards their next target.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Carola O said:

I managed to complete one last entry for the PC Summer Contest, was quite satisfied with this one so decided to share it here too :) I used several different morphs for the man, but did forgot to write them down and didn't felt for opening up the scene just to check *grins* the skin is Vernon HD by Mousso, and the rest of the items are listed on the gallery page.

Caught in his gaze

Wow! What a hottie! He looks like the love child of Dexter and Damon Salvatore. lol

He's cute but also exudes danger. With this one, I would recommend "look but don't touch". lol :P GORGEOUS render!

Thanks Diva... and while "look, don't touch" may work.. perhaps also.. "Touch, than run" might? ;P

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Carola O said:

Thanks Diva... and while "look, don't touch" may work.. perhaps also.. "Touch, than run" might? ;P

ROFL That could work. :P

Another one of Keller, the idea for this one came due to the pc+ monthly contest (Be late for something - theme) and I had a lot of fun doing it. Viewing it in bigger size is recomended, atleast if one wish to read the text that go with each part :) Hope you guys enjoy :)

Keller - Properly Late

There's times when Keller just wants to avoid pesky meetings, this is one of the ways he does so...

edited January 2021

Decided to share some of the pics I've done during January, thye can be found in other threads on the forum as they were made for different contests, so may have been seen already :) Let's start with...

Ancient Gate

Historians had claimed the ruined remains on top of the hill were a religious altar of some sort, likely from a long gone pre-historic sentient being. They were wrong.

After having been inactive for several millenia, the Gate were slowly powering up to once more serve as a portal for those that had built it. Earth would never be the same again.

Morning stretch

Cause early mornings requires some sort of routine, even when working on a space station ;P

Post edited by Carola O on
    edited January 2021

Faded photo of a farmhand

This happened when I took Genesis 8.1 male out for a spin the first time ^^

The smugglers

Just two smugglers sitting down to chat a bit, sharing tales of thrilling events and many laughs. This one was fun to work on, as it started as a simple portrait but grew into something Much more, even ended up framing the format differently :)

fadedphotoofafarmhand.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 732K
    thesmugglers.jpg
    2000 x 693 - 199K
    edited February 2021

Took one of my dialspun characters for a trip, ended up with this render which were promptly put into the pc+ weekly contest :)

His Quiet Place

This was a place he came to when he needed to get away from people, needed some peace and calm. He had found it when he was a child, seeking shelter from heavy rain, from that day he had often returned here. The old owner had found out one day but had never said anything, the man had even gifted him this place the day he turned eighteen. While few people ever came here, as most knew it belonged to him and that he disliked having others here, it happened that the occassional animal sometimes found shelter within the walls. Like the big snake that had seemingly moved in a few days ago.

hisquietplace.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 335K
    edited March 2021

Forgot to add these images here, so better late than never lol

The two men in the image below is the same morph as the one with the snake above, just different skin color and eyes than him. For skin I used Ravi on them both, and the eyes are from Trance HD for g8.1 male. The twin in the back is genesis 8 male, while the one in the front is genesis 8.1 male.

The Twins

You entered your scoundrel friends apartment with a cheery "What hairbrained scheme do I need to pull your ass out of this time?" only to stand face to face with your friends near identical twin brother, the grin on his face is both amused and dangerously delicious. "It's good to meet someone that knows my brother so well, and is so skilled at pulling him out of trouble so often, so thank you for keeping my paperwork to a managable level" he says and offer you a cigarette which you automatically take. "Well... it's a dirty job but somebody gotta do it you know" you awkwardly reply, remembering all to well that the man in front of you is a well known lawyer. He laughs and glances back at his amused brother before looking at you again "I like you, don't mind too much that I'll keep you" he gives you another dangerous smile before walking further into the apartment to pick up a glas for you, leaving you no choice but to make your way into the apartment, all the while trying to understand what that comment actually meant.

thetwins.jpg
    2000 x 1539 - 415K
    edited February 2021

Woman with green eyes

womanwithgreeneyes.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 195K

Yep, those eyes are green :D Great expression there.

edited March 2021

And as usual I tend to forget I have this thread *sheepish smile* Here's the most recent one :)

Mother and Child

motherandchild.jpg
    1000 x 1618 - 191K
    edited July 2021

a couple of new images, after a long while of silence lol. My muse abandoned me and just recently started to return :)

Gathering Information

His boss had sent him out to speak with one of their street informants who had claimed to have important information, and as she spoke he knew this information would go a long way to help with their plans.

On the Hunt

onthehunt.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 434K
    informationgathering.jpg
    2000 x 1539 - 599K