Eyelash Issue Teen Josie 8

I have Teen Josie 8 loaded and have just noticed she has no eyelashes. I have tried double clicking and dragging the presets for all the eye lashes I own for V8 figures but nothing is working. What or where have I gone wrong? Please help! How do I giver her/get her eyelashes back?! 

Note: the photo is pre-render and I render with Iray.

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 18.30.35.png
1630 x 874 - 610K

Comments

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Can you see the Genesis 8 Female eyelashes in your scene? If not, in your content library, go to People, Genesis 8 Female, Anatomy, and with Josie selected in the scene, load the eyelashes. Hopefully now when you apply the Josie materials she will have her lashes. 

• Redz said:

Can you see the Genesis 8 Female eyelashes in your scene? If not, in your content library, go to People, Genesis 8 Female, Anatomy, and with Josie selected in the scene, load the eyelashes. Hopefully now when you apply the Josie materials she will have her lashes. 

The eyelashes are nowhere in the scene. Also the only item in my Anatomy folder is the GF8 Genitals....no lashes anywhere....??? Ty btw.

• Vanishot said:
    Redz said:

The eyelashes are nowhere in the scene. Also the only item in my Anatomy folder is the GF8 Genitals....no lashes anywhere....??? Ty btw.

Found it tyvm for your help!

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    Vanishot said:
    Redz said:

In that case, you may need to reinstall the Genesis 8 starter essentials and/or check that the lashes aren’t installed in another Daz content folder.