Bundles vs individual?

This question isn't so much should I buy Bundle vs individual listed products, that much should be obvious depending on value...

My question is this.

If I've purchased 1 or two items that appears to show up in a bundle, for example I have the hanger in https://www.daz3d.com/space-slayer-bundle what happens?  It's not like I can own a product twice right?

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

If you buy the bundle, the hanger won't show as a new download, or show as new in DIM. The site recognises that you already own the hanger.

• If you buy the bundle, the hanger won't show as a new download, or show as new in DIM. The site recognises that you already own the hanger.

So in essence it's dead value?  

I did a quick calculation on one, and at best it was "Even" plus or minus a buck...

• thomask_1 said:

If you buy the bundle, the hanger won't show as a new download, or show as new in DIM. The site recognises that you already own the hanger.

So in essence it's dead value?

Yup. It would only matter if you were in a jurisdiction that allowed license transfers for this kind of content.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

Note that sometimes, but not always, bundles will have extra files (downloaded at the bundle level at least for a manual installation) that aren't in any of the items within the bundle.