Instruments and/or Poses to Use Them

It'd be great if there'd be some new/updated instruments (i.e. flutes, harps, etc) that have accompanying poses/smart props to use them. Like orchestral instruments and the like. What's out there is pretty old, especially for poses: Don Albert's stuff looks useful, but there's not really any way to convert poses from Generation 3 all the way to Genesis 3/8 without it being a long and convoluted process. 

I do know there's stuff for violins, pianos, and cellos out there. That's great! But I'd love to see more of the stuff in the future, if at all possible.

Comments

• +1

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 40

"so this one time, in band camp..."

+1

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 2,534

This is actually something that I have been considering making. I know recently there's been some violin prop/poses that were released not too long ago. I've done poses for guitars and drum sets, and I wanted to make some piano playing poses for a set for the PC+ but the piano was built at the wrong scale and I found myself fighting with it. I really need to sit down and model my own instruments that way I know that they'll be to scale and I'll be able to make proper poses.

I have a few other projects already in my build queue, but I'll see what I can do. 

• Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 245
    FeralFey said:

I really need to sit down and model my own instruments that way I know that they'll be to scale and I'll be able to make proper poses.

If you do make a piano or other keyboard instrument, I hope you'll make at least some of the keys poseable so it looks as if the thing is actually being played. smiley

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 59
    edited 1:17AM
    Blind Owl said:
    FeralFey said:

I really need to sit down and model my own instruments that way I know that they'll be to scale and I'll be able to make proper poses.

If you do make a piano or other keyboard instrument, I hope you'll make at least some of the keys poseable so it looks as if the thing is actually being played. smiley

One fully rigged grand piano with poses coming up:)

Post edited by Protozoon at
  • FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 2,534
    Protozoon said:
    Blind Owl said:
    FeralFey said:

I would DEFINITELY be interested in your rigged piano. (And your violin set by the way is exquisite. I play fiddle myself and I thought your model was absolutely beautiful.)

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 59
    FeralFey said:
    Protozoon said:
    Blind Owl said:
    FeralFey said:

I would DEFINITELY be interested in your rigged piano. (And your violin set by the way is exquisite. I play fiddle myself and I thought your model was absolutely beautiful.)

Thanks! Piano is missing only a couple of thumbs and then it’s ready:)

• Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 245
    Protozoon said:
    FeralFey said:
    Protozoon said:
    Blind Owl said:
    FeralFey said:

Thanks! Piano is missing only a couple of thumbs and then it’s ready:)

Here's a couple of thumbs for ya:yesyes