Problem with morphs from third party sites

I bought a few things from Renderotica, and one item in particular has G8F body morphs. Now I followed the instructions properly on installing it, but the morphs don't show up.

Is there some secret juju involved after the morph files have been put in the correct folder, or am I wrong in assuming that the file structure should just go under my Content folder?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

It depends on how this was packaged, there might be a top-level folder that you need to remove, for example.

What do you have in the zip for tge product? 

• EnvixerEnvixer Posts: 58
    Leana said:

It depends on how this was packaged, there might be a top-level folder that you need to remove, for example.

What do you have in the zip for tge product? 

The zip has Data, Documentation, and People folders. I drop them into Content, and it should work, right?

However, for some reason, I have Content and Cloud Content folders (In content manager I have all folders pointing to D:\Daz3D), and while I've tried copying the files to both Content and Cloud Content, the morphs (which should show up under Head) just don't appear. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

Cloud content is for items installed via Connect.

The "data" folder should be merged with the one you already have in your main DS content directory. Same for "People".

• TomDowdTomDowd Posts: 197

if you have a "Content" folder in your DAZ Library open it up and copy everything out of it into the same level of folders as that Content folder. Then delete the Content folder. If you see it return, repeat as needed. In many ZIP file structures you'll see all the folders you want in a "Content" folder, which is really just saying "here's the content in this folder." DAZ doesn't use a Content folder. 

• EnvixerEnvixer Posts: 58

Thank you both!

Everything is working now :D