Content library empty.

Just purchased a new PC and reinstalled all my stuff but DAZ Studio Format and Poser Format are empty, searched about this problem but none solution run for me, also reinstalled metadata, add a screen, ty.

DAZ1.jpg
3840 x 2160 - 1M
Post edited by shambleresp_eb83ebd029 on

Comments

• Is there a problem? You are showing the top-level container, which doesn't contain any files - what do you have if you click the traingle to expand it, and then expand the content directory names (assuming you can) to get to an actual folder with files?

• edited January 2018

Is there a problem? You are showing the top-level container, which doesn't contain any files - what do you have if you click the traingle to expand it, and then expand the content directory names (assuming you can) to get to an actual folder with files?

Ty Richard, as you can see in the image there's no triangle and form to expand the directory, add another image with the only triangle clickable.

Ok, found it, but they open in the same window in a tree very anoying form, how can i do to open the content in the next window?

Done, just changed the layout to boulebard and all is ok now, tyvm.

DAZ2.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 739K
    Post edited by shambleresp_eb83ebd029 on
  • I'm not understanding what you mean - you say the lists are empty but they have at least ne level of entries (that we can't see).