Characters (Actors) are snapping to a smaller scale when applying preset poses

Well this is a new one for me....When I apply a preset pose to a character, the scale of the character shrinks to either 70% or 55%. Each time I change poses, I have to adjust the scale of the Actor back to 100%. Any idea what is causing this? This just started happening today.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

did you by chance scale one figure in the past, and have accidently saved that scaling morph in such a manner that it applies to all your characters

• Well this is a new one for me....When I apply a preset pose to a character, the scale of the character shrinks to either 70% or 55%. Each time I change poses, I have to adjust the scale of the Actor back to 100%. Any idea what is causing this? This just started happening today.

Is the figure parented to something that is scaled?

• Yes to both questions. At one time I had two characters in a Group but then I ungrouped them. (Not sure if they were Parented though).

All the characters were saved as indivudual presets and it is very likely that i scaled them and forgot to reset them to 100% before I saved them. I just figured that when I reset it back to 100% in the new scene that it would not keep snapping back to the old scale just because I applied a pose. i think I may have solved it, though, by just toggling the lock state of the scale property. We'll see if it happens again. Thank you.