Clothes not fitting?

Hi. Im new to Daz Studio and I know next to nothing about it! Loaded it all up and tried to load some clothing on to the G3F model - specifically the "bardot top" which seemed to come as standard content in a folder called "dForce starter essentials" within the Daz3d studio download (version is 4.10 64 bit according to the title). Some items, but this item in particular, wont fit the figure no matter what "unsupported" mode I choose. It fits the body ok, but not the arms.

Any ideas as to why - I would have thought included items should fit the figures, or are some items just problematic or unsupported?

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• The Bardot Top s for Genesis 8 Female, not Genesis 3 Female, so presumably you are going through the AutoFit dialogue - but Genesis 3 Female doesn't have a clone for Genesis 8 female so yes, the arms (which have diffrent default positions) will be wrong. You could just use dForce and isntead of fitting the outfit just pose the figure to match, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Pose, apply the final pose, and then run the simulation.