Sir Waddleston - The Cartoon Parrot

2»

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

yup yup  an add on that has the comb with a couple of variations ,like for the Sulfur crested Cockatoo and the Moluccan , and  tail feathers that are more squared off then pointed ,which could be used for more "parrot " variations ,to go wth the macaw types he already has

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I've not been home much but here is my render I setup before I went to sleep last night.

A theme appropriate for a pirate parrots called Sir Waddleston, Blundering Plundering

Blundering Plundering

I should of checked to see if those sand bags were movable, maybe via dForce too.

Love it nonesuch00 !!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154

for anyone that has bought this 3DU Parrot and would like some additional poses and aniblocks  I have a free download for this character,

Ivy's Parrot Poses  & aniblocks for 3DU toon Parrot  Download link on Sharecg.com

I created these poses and aniblocks for a animated film project.
    These are designed for animation use, but will work well for any still renders..
    The flying aniblocks are stackable and can be joined together,
    I have included a Animated pose folder,

the aniblocks and poses are completely hand keyframe and saved and exported with AniMate2

These poses & aniblocks are free to use for commercial and non-commercial use under creative common License.
    Please Do-Not redistubution or include these poses with any other pose packages for sale or free sharing.

Happy New Years

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Thank you, @Ivy - that's very generous of you! :)

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,510
    carrie58 said:

I bred cockatiels for awhile ,the first one I hand raised was a little female who was so sweet when her first mate died she fell in love with my father and would shreik her head off trying to get his attention , when I moved I had to call him and put him on speaker phone once a week for her.

I didn't try to breed cockatiels but one day I realized 8 went to sixty. And that happened again and again over the years. Some were hand fed others were not. The exerior custom built cages stretched across our back yard. Some housed shafttails, blues, diamond fincehes, green singers, stars, canaries, owls, goulds and nunas. Cockatiels mate for life. They mourn whne a mate dies and they shriek to whoever fed them. They do imprint with humans but not if they mate. I have owned 200 plus cockatiels and several hundred other finches since 2004 and their behavior is often misinterpreted by humans.

ArtAngel I agree that cockatiels mate for life ,but I still say Sugar fell in love with my father ,he never fed her but she was attached to him ... yea I had  8  breeding pairs of cockatiels from 1986-1994  some of the babies were hand fed some were parent raised but handled alot from a very young age ,plus a small avaiary of zebra & society finches, with at least 25 breeding pairs .... they were like having a dry fish tank . You've had quite a varity.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872

Oh!! He is AWESOME!! laughlaughlaugh

I forgot how much I love 3DU!! smiley

(Now I need money. LOL)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154

Your welcome @Ms Diva, I was hopeing they could be of use to someone else,. :)

• Thank you Ivy. :)