Getting clothes made in Hexagon to move with the figure in Daz

edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

Ok, I have a coat I made. I have only just finished modeling it and I wanted to see how it looked when the model moved....put it on the model..no movement and it only attached to the chest because i told it to. Is there a tutorial for how to get it to attach and move properly? Or am I just not understanding how to set multiple parents

Comments

• TapiocaTundraTapiocaTundra Posts: 268
    edited May 2013

You will find more info in the Daz studio forum Xavior, for example there is a post quite near the top Rigging new clothes for V4 you are entering the realms of the figure set up tools, my knowledge is negligible compared to the regular users of Daz Studio,but I am sure someone will be along to point you in the right direction though. What figure are you using for your clothes? It might help to give a little more detail.

Post edited by TapiocaTundra on
  • edited December 1969

Thanks, I found what I was looking for, at least the start of it, in the newbie section, so things are looking up. Appreciate it!

• TapiocaTundraTapiocaTundra Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

Good, I don't know if you have had a look at the Daz help docs, it is always worth trying to understand what is possible, I find them heavy going sometimes so have to be in the right frame of mind, here is the section for creating content it might keep you occupied for a an hour or so :) good luck.