any 2nd obj disappears in bryce

edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

From studio that is. Whenever I try to import a second obj into the same bryce scene the first will disappear. Like, if I put Cloisters from studio into bryce it will clear itself if I try putting Mike in the same scene.

It's also too bad you have to import (bridge actually ) from studio to get the right textures. If you just import an object from within bryce you don't get the textures.

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

kzerial said:
    From studio that is. Whenever I try to import a second obj into the same bryce scene the first will disappear. Like, if I put Cloisters from studio into bryce it will clear itself if I try putting Mike in the same scene.

It's also too bad you have to import (bridge actually ) from studio to get the right textures. If you just import an object from within bryce you don't get the textures.

save the first - then bring it back after you have the new one
    did you try putting the obj in the same folder as texture

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Import the 2nd one into a new scene, and then merge the scenes.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119
    edited December 1969

Each time you bring in a new object from Studio, a new instance of Bryce is opened. Bring in all objects into Studio first, then select them all and pass them over the bridge to Bryce. You can also export from Studio using the Wavefront obj format and import them into Bryce, not using the bridge at all.

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Platform? This are different on the Mac...