Epic Wings on sale or not?

LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Last night Epic Wings >> http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/genesis-summer-sale/epic-wings/ were $6.99. I just went to go grab them and now they're back to full price … Is this another store bug, and if so will it be fixed before the sale ends on the 18th?

-Lei

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

It is possible that it was a limited sale item. DAZ has been doing some Fast Grab type sales multiple times each day.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

It's listed as being in the summer sale. When I'm not logged in I'm seeing $9.98, then when I log in I see $13.97. I'm thinking this is a bug.

• LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It is possible that it was a limited sale item. DAZ has been doing some Fast Grab type sales multiple times each day.

You know, I actually had fastgrabs open last night @ the same time and was deciding whether to buy something from FG or from the Genesis sale category (where Epic wings is located) … so I'm sure Epic Wings wasn't an FG. As a matter of fact it's actually still in the Genesis Summer Sale category, the sale price has just mysteriously disappeared :ohh:

Screen_Shot_2012-06-15_at_4.50_.06_PM_.png
    600 x 436 - 241K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm seeing Full price on all this weeks PC items myself. That can not be right.

• namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I just went to check out (loaded my cart this morning at 6.90 something) and now 13.98...

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Back to 6.99. Now I've managed to talk myself out of buying them!

• namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Back to 6.99. Now I've managed to talk myself out of buying them!

hahahah

I'm on the edge...

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Epic Wings rock hard. Get 'em! ;)