Best hair for kids G3

Hello everyone.

I was making a few Christmas themes and found that I have no apropriate hair for kids, all I already have work fine with adults and teens.

But kids first-second grade look like they just came back from the beauty pageant, nice but unnatural.

Can someone suggest what hair (2-3 will be enough) would fit for casual scenes (like school, mall, birthday)? For Genesis 3, boys and girls.

Thanks for your time and help :)

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

There are some hair figures/props made for K4 which are appropriate for children. Personally, I don't think they are very good. Many lack bones or morphs which would make them useful in poses other than with the head fully upright. The textures are also lacking, though perhaps that can be blamed on the fact that they are old/out of date.

K4 was not particularly successful (my opinion), and for whatever reasons DAZ has not released a new Child figure, the PAs have not had any reason to make Hair for kids.

You can always ask DAZ to make a new Kids for G3 and or G8 laugh Alternatively there are some good quality child figures at Renderosity for G3, so there may be some independent content creators who will fill the market for child appropriate hair.