Hair Salon offering Lara inspired ponytail style hair cut - Any PA working on 3D version?

linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,333
edited November 2013 in The Commons

edited and removed by user

Post edited by linvanchene on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    edited December 1969

If you are used to the elite ponytail, then you will be hard pressed to find similar quality, but this one is close to the lara hair
    http://www.mankahoo.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=89

I use it on genesis quite often

tririnagen2.jpg
    1178 x 903 - 2M
  • DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

What I'd pay money for is a ponytail like that Mankahoo Hr-045, but with the ponytail gathered at the base of the neck. He does some with the back like that, but they don't have the 045 type front.

I'd also like a Genesis version of Midnight Prince Hair, Unfortunately AutoFit/Transfer Utility scrunch parts of that hair up in ways I haven't been able to fix adequately.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    edited December 1969

DavidGB said:
    What I'd pay money for is a ponytail like that Mankahoo Hr-045, but with the ponytail gathered at the base of the neck. He does some with the back like that, but they don't have the 045 type front.

I'd also like a Genesis version of Midnight Prince Hair, Unfortunately AutoFit/Transfer Utility scrunch parts of that hair up in ways I haven't been able to fix adequately.

Email Ali at mankahoo, he/she is pretty easy going from my experience and might consider it as a project.
    I never autofit hair, just load genesis, then load the hair, adjust if needed and parent. It keeps all functionality.