Compliment for the artist "Protozoon".

A big compliment for the Artist "Protozoon" for "HD Violin and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8" !
The Violin is so amazing real! Every detail is excellent.  Even the voice-stick inside is right. The poses are very well done ! Great work and a big Thank you for this Prop and the Poses. 

Comments

• IvyMaria said:

A big compliment for the Artist "Protozoon" for "HD Violin and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8" !
    The Violin is so amazing real! Every detail is excellent.  Even the voice-stick inside is right. The poses are very well done ! Great work and a big Thank you for this Prop and the Poses. 

Thanks! I’m so glad you like it. Did you notice the label inside the violin ;)

•  

Protozoon said:

Thanks! I’m so glad you like it. Did you notice the label inside the violin ;)

Yes, the details are so amazing. (I couldn't read it, but anyway ... in approximately:  Antonio Stradivarius... Faciet ....)
    You created it with passion and love. I´m a violinist, so I know that every detail is so real! Also the Bow - just great work!
    Once again Big Thank you and have fun to create more such amazing props! (Next time I will by the Cello)

just great