Daz 4.9 Transfer Utility Problem

Hi guys, I've just started using Daz3d, looking in the various tutorials all recommend to use Transfer Utility to make the assets/clothes compatible with the Genesis body, I have prepared my assets on blender then I exported everything in .obj format, once I use the option Transfer Utility and my assets change position for some reason unknown to me.

I make some screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/744LP

It will definitely be a very trivial problem but I really tried many combinations without success, if by chance there is a plugin on the shop that allows to do the same thing I can try it, thx gain.

Comments

• Please remove the black dots from the image - since it isn't textured there's no need for coverage, and if it was textured the black discs would not be acceptable.

Your figure is clearly not in its zero shape, you really need that - and the items you are trying to fit must line up without any adjustments once imported. You can set the Source Shape in Transfer Utility, and then in the extended options enable Reverse Source Shape from Target, but I don't think that will give a good result here.

• Thx man solved, regarding the "censor" of images next time I will not use it ^^