Millennium Dog and Poser 11

Seems Millennium dog and Poser 11 do not work together.  Mil dog loads in scene  and poses work, but morphs and skins do not load.  Any help or updates?

Comments

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Hmm, maybe the latest P11 update has messed things up...

Just tried loading it into P11Pro, and at 1st indeed I didn't find the morphs.

When I enabled 'Use external binary morph targets (under Edit - General Preferences - Misc.), the morphs were there, (in the 'other TAB on the body)

After that, disabled 'use ext..0 again, and it still works....?????

Now if this is a glitch at just my pc or not I don't know, so maybe it won't work for you, But you can always try

• That's odd - the Mil Dog doesn't use .pmd files, and the Use External Binary Morph Targets option affects only saving anyway.

Are you sure you are loading the full dog, not the LE versiion?

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Hmm, maybe my brain glitched. I'm pretty sure I didn't notice the morphs in P11Pro 1st, tried dog in PPro2014, and there did notice the morphs... so went back to do what I did.... but maybe I didn't look good enough the 1st time...

• I loaded full dog.  It worked fine in poser pro 12. Not even the devil dog morphs and maps will load.  I'll try glaseye's suggestion.