"Get Them While You Can!" If Not… Well… "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Leana said:

I see them on the sale page but not in the category

Ah, I will ask which is right.

The Dark Fantasy Add-Ons for Male should now be in the Spine Chilling category.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Leana said:

I see them on the sale page but not in the category

Ah, I will ask which is right.

The Dark Fantasy Add-Ons for Male should now be in the Spine Chilling category.

Yes, the Dark Fantasy Add-Ons for Male are there now, but no longer showing at 58%. Looks like they were, probably, removed from the Mega Male Shopping Spree. I think I saw them in that category, but I didn't screenshot it, so I can't be positive.

However, there are nine more G3M items on the Sale Page with the 58% discount that I have verified are in the Mega Male Shopping Spree. And these items are also showing in the cart with a 72% discount, (60% stacking on the 30% member discount,) when as advertised, members expect them to show up at 83%. And as they have 40% displayed for non-members, those customers are expecting a 76% discount in their cart.

A simple enough workaround would be to include the disclaimer that the discount replaces other promotional offers, placed immediately below "with purchase of any Overcome Your Nightmares New Release above" so the Mods and the already overworked Customer Service personnel don't have to field so many questions.

It's not so much that the actual wording is bad, but that Daz has created the expectation that overlapping offers will always stack with years of those offers doing just that. Even now, the solution with Dark Fantasy Add-Ons for Males was to remove it from the other offer, further cementing in our minds that these offers should stack. If Daz doesn't want overlapping offers to stack anymore, they need to be specific with their advertising.

I was hoping to see more stuff for the guys today, but I suppose if Daz had them ready, they would have been released yesterday. There are some really nice deals in the the Related category for today's sale, though only five new releases today.

But I would like to give a shoutout to our own Divamakeup, who just had her very first product released today! Way. To. Go. Girl!

If you're curious, it's Lori for Genesis 8 Females, in today's Oh to Be - Young and Free promo.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    L'Adair said:

I was hoping to see more stuff for the guys today, but I suppose if Daz had them ready, they would have been released yesterday. There are some really nice deals in the the Related category for today's sale, though only five new releases today.

But I would like to give a shoutout to our own Divamakeup, who just had her very first product released today! Way. To. Go. Girl!

If you're curious, it's Lori for Genesis 8 Females, in today's Oh to Be - Young and Free promo.

Dawww! Thank you so much for the shout out! :D You're a sweet heart! heart

It's very exciting to have my first product released! laugh

Well, I think she's really nice. More girl next door, than super model. And having the two ages is a really nice touch. And did I mention, I love her makeups! lol

All in all, an excellent offering for a first product.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,341

L'Adair said:

If you're curious, it's Lori for Genesis 8 Females, in today's Oh to Be - Young and Free promo

Congratulation, Diva. Great job and a beautiful character. smiley 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    L'Adair said:

Dawww! Thank you so much for the shout out! :D You're a sweet heart! heart

It's very exciting to have my first product released! laugh

We mentioned it over in the Art Studio the minute the store turned over (when it was still doing swirlies for the images, but she was in the sale page scrolling banner)  as she is very distinctive. Quite lovely!!!!

•  

L'Adair said:

If you're curious, it's Lori for Genesis 8 Females, in today's Oh to Be - Young and Free promo

Congratulation, Diva. Great job and a beautiful character. smiley 

Congrats Diva smiley

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,456
    L'Adair said:

Wow! She's really nice! Unique look and two ages. Doesn't look like a clone of ten million others. Wishlisted for when I start using G8.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,028
    edited January 2018

Wow! She's really nice! Unique look and two ages. Doesn't look like a clone of ten million others. Wishlisted for when I start using G8.

Congrats @Divamakeup I have to agree with the comments above. I especially love her nose shape. I've always felt most of the characters released come with the same nose. But your character's face stands out to me because her distinctive nose shape. Having two shapes also makes her very versatile! But like @firewarden mentioned, I'm gonna wishlist her since (other than Sakura) I plan to stick with G3 for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, someone will launch a genX sort of product to move shapes from G8 to G3 soon.

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on
  • You wouldn't take my gift card for teaching me how to organize my favorites, @Divamakeup, so instead I picked up your first PA release to show my support and appreciation! She is an excellent looking character, so I think I still came out ahead on this deal. :) 

Congratulations! I look forward to adding more of your content to my library in the future! 

• Congrats, @Divamakeup!  She looks adorable.  :)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050

Congrats, @Divamakeup!  She looks adorable.  :)

I agree :)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Congratulations @Divamakeup ! So excited for you, my friend! heart

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

Congratulations Divamakeup, beautiful looking character and I especially love the mouth, such a wonderful natural shape :) 

Wow! Waking up to all these comments of support is awesome!!! You guys put a huge smile in my face! :D 

Thank you guys for the wonderful support and encouragement! heartheartheart I wouldn't have been able to become a PA without the help and encouragement of this community. I've learned so much from you guys and tempted to give up a couple of times (my first two products where rejected lol). But some of you guys messaged me when I was down and kept me motivated to keep trying. I'm very grateful for you guys' support and encouragement. Daz community is best community! :)

It's SO GOOD to see another Saiyaness character in the store! Uchenna is lovely! I really like this promo image:

Beautiful character, Saiyaness! yes

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,028

It's SO GOOD to see another Saiyaness character in the store! Uchenna is lovely! I really like this promo image:

Beautiful character, Saiyaness! yes

Fully agree! It's one of the most beautiful and realistic promos I've seen!

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Glad I waited to pull the trigger on the gift card sale, as the two promotions are stacking nicely now. 

Redz said:

Glad I waited to pull the trigger on the gift card sale, as the two promotions are stacking nicely now. 

cheeky

I already bought both items I wanted from the other promo, when I picked up a GC on Wednesday, or I'd be sorely tempted get another GC today.

• missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    edited January 2018

So, are sales supposed to stack anymore? For example, the dForce Summer Angel Outfit for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) is in both the Expression sale and the Angel sale, but it only gives the highest discount (60%) when paired with an Angel new release (Expression sale price should be with any new release). Is this working as intended? I feel like I can't remember how these things are supposed to work anymore.

Post edited by missuskisses on
  • LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Congrats! You did a great job andI am glad you kept at and did not give up. :) @Divamakeup

• So, are sales supposed to stack anymore? For example, the dForce Summer Angel Outfit for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) is in both the Expression sale and the Angel sale, but it only gives the highest discount (60%) when paired with an Angel new release (Expression sale price should be with any new release). Is this working as intended? I feel like I can't remember how these things are supposed to work anymore.

It's how an earlier pair of semi-overlapping promotions worked, so yes I think it is deliberate (we checked with regards to the earlier situation).

• So, are sales supposed to stack anymore? For example, the dForce Summer Angel Outfit for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) is in both the Expression sale and the Angel sale, but it only gives the highest discount (60%) when paired with an Angel new release (Expression sale price should be with any new release). Is this working as intended? I feel like I can't remember how these things are supposed to work anymore.

It's how an earlier pair of semi-overlapping promotions worked, so yes I think it is deliberate (we checked with regards to the earlier situation).

Thank you, Richard!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

new item artist stores aren't discounted today?  except for artist + daz originals items?

• Looks like none of the PA catalogue items from the Angel/Devil promo are working--not the 40% off without purchase, % off with purchase. Actually, that looks to be the case with ALL the sales--none of the PA stores are on discount.

• Looks like none of the PA catalogue items from the Angel/Devil promo are working--not the 40% off without purchase, % off with purchase. Actually, that looks to be the case with ALL the sales--none of the PA stores are on discount.

Reported.

Reported.

...and fixed.

• Thanks very much!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    edited January 2018

Putting an unclickable image on top of the link is not the best idea. :)

This is where the link goes to: https://daz3d.com/featured-daz-original-legacy-content

Post edited by Ati on
This discussion has been closed.