Mouse/screen 'jumps' when clicking on an item

Since upgrading to DS4.10 I'm having an issue that when I click on a camera control (the same if viewing through a light to get the position right) I have to hold the mouse perfectly still for 2 seconds or it jumps to a random spot in the scene and I have to undo the orbit camera and re-try, and it's every time.

Also - this one's intermittent - I get the same problem with parameter dials, as an example, something could be at X pos 30, I try dragging upwards and suddenly find it's at X-1747.  And annoyingly then when I do undo and retry it's common that as you manage to drag the dial up, it goes so far and then jumps to spot rendering instead of using the dial at all.

DS was closed down when I upgraded and I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, so I'm hoping it's already an identified bug that's being patched, but anyone else had this issue and found a work around?

Comments

• Been doing some digging and not sure if this is a Windows thing more than DS thing, users are having similar problems in other apps such as 3DS and C4D ... still no cure for it though that i've found without making the mouse unresponsive ...

• garadir said:

Since upgrading to DS4.10 I'm having an issue that when I click on a camera control (the same if viewing through a light to get the position right) I have to hold the mouse perfectly still for 2 seconds or it jumps to a random spot in the scene and I have to undo the orbit camera and re-try, and it's every time.

I updated earlier today, and now I have a similar problem wen I use the orbit tool. So far this is the only case where I've found the bug