Reinstalled Subdragon. Does anybody know how to get the darn Power Loader menu to show up?

AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've not had it installed for quite some time, and I've forgotten how to get the darn power loader menu
to appear when it doesn't. Right now, my Subdragon's just...loading...and I can't get the morph EXP
channels to work.

Cheers,

Kat

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Sorry I don't recall the shortcut to do that either. I just reinstall the powerloaders periodically.

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited May 2013

Thanks...I reinstalled that--and now I get power loader, and tick off the boxes for the DarioFish Great Dragon morphs
    and for it to create EXP channels, for those Great Dragon morphs, but when I inject them and move the sliders, nothing's
    happening to the darn dragon. I'll see if the 'day crew' can come up with any better answers for me.

I'm off to see what happens in Poser 9, so wish me some luck on this..I just want the darn dragon to work in DS! LOL

EDITED TO ADD: It doesn't work in Poser 9, either. Off to make a PM to DarioFish on R'osity....we'll see if anyone here
    has any advice tomorrow, too.

Cheers,

Kat

Post edited by AnIronButterfly on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Just a thought ... got the right subdragon? The LE models normally aren't morphable.

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

I think I fixed my own subdragon issue with some help from DarioFish, who made the Subdragon "Great Dragon" morphs for the TriAX Subdragon that comes with DS4.5.x.

I uninstalled all instances of Subdragon, then reinstalled the TriAX one from the Genesis Starter Essentials DIM zip and Voila, my Subdragon's working with DarioFish's "Great Dragon" set!

Cheers!

Kat