new Shadowblade back harness

Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Those of you that have seen my character, Kageto, know he secures his katana and a quiver of arrows on his back via a back harness. My original version was very basic, ans essentially, s single-mesh vest, for all intents and purposes, not really a harness. As such, I've never really been satisfied with that. After seeing the new GI Joe movie, and seeing the harnesses worn by both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, I was inspired to try again with a much more detailed and functional design. This is the result. It may need some more work, particularly on the straps, but I think it's definitely a vast improvement over the original. Let me know what you think, and any suggestions for further improvement.

Harness-test-2.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 188K
Harness-test-1.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 227K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,196
    edited December 1969

Moved this to Art Studio since it's a WIP and request for feedback rather than a technical question. If you'd rather have it elsewhere please PM me.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Looks good, though I agree with you that the straps could use some work. Do you have a link to the original version?

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Looks good, though I agree with you that the straps could use some work. Do you have a link to the original version?
    Sure do: Confrontation