Gia 8

My favorite G2F figure was and always will be Gia 6. She’s a tall, beautiful, physically-fit figure that’s great for renders of female athletes, goddesses, and warriors. Gia 7 was also a great figure. But even though I bought her, what I don’t like about Gia 7 is her rather pale skin. Even though I’ve accepted her pale skin, I’m not a fan of pale characters. One of the features I like so much about Gia 6 is her dark skin tone. As you can see in this render I did of Gia 6 earlier this year, when I applied the N.G.S Anagenessis 2 – Revolution shader to her skin and increased the brightness, her skin takes on a great, tan complexion. If Daz plans to release Gia for generation 8, I’ll accept whatever Daz gives us. But it would be great to see a Gia 8 return with a darker skin tone, similar to that of Olympia 8. Daz might be working on this figure, but I've done a quick search through the forum and it seems that no one has discussed this figure yet. Will Daz be releasing a new Gia for G8? Does anyone else want to see this figure?  

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    Archon3D said:

Will Daz be releasing a new Gia for G8?

No one knows except Daz. All we can tell is that she's not been spotted in a "supported morphs" list so far.