SCI-FI Celebration

Comments

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

tkdrobert said:

Darth Malgus

I like how light is reflected. Nice portrait! laugh 

• csaacsaa Posts: 815
    edited August 2021

Wallpaper art for an RPG campaign I'm rolling out for my players. It's set in North America, but depending on the location the game could be cyberpunk, 'ala Ghost in the Shell; or Fall Out post-apocalyptic.

Thanks for your interest. Cheers!

Post edited by csaa on
  • junkjunk Posts: 1,280
    edited August 2021

tkdrobert said:

Lots of Star Wars.

Ooh very nicely done!   True Bobo Fet might be my favorite of the bunch but they're all excellent. 

Post edited by junk on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,536

Maul vs Ahsoka

edited August 2021

Space Crimes-Happily Ever After
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

This one I submitted to the "Happily Ever After" thingy.  But really I was just in a great mood because Jack Tomalin, who creates incredible items that many of us probably own, just had his first born baby girl.  Congratulations to him and wife!

Post edited by junk on
  •    

The New Engine

The future (fictional) ISS is getting propulsion upgrade. A VASIMR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket) plasma thruster will be installed at the end of Zvevda module. This new propulsion can bring ISS ascending to higher orbit, thus reduce the atmospheric drag of the low orbit. Higher orbit means easier for spacecraft departed from ISS to escape earth orbit, assumed ISS being used as starting point for inter-planetary travel.

Visitors - Belong to You?
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

Belong to you? 

Bo Katan

Jedi Ronin II and the 501st

Jedi Ronin II.jpg
    2500 x 2000 - 459K
    The 501st.jpg
    3000 x 2400 - 3M

The Hut Slayer and the Empire Strikes Back

The Hut Slayer.jpg
    5100 x 6600 - 3M
    The Empire Strikes Back.jpg
    3000 x 2318 - 843K
  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    tkdrobert said:

Your works are so beautiful! I'm new to the thread, so forgive me if it's been discussed before, but - what do you render in? Doesn't "feel" like Iray :)

Mustakettu85 said:

tkdrobert said:

Your works are so beautiful! I'm new to the thread, so forgive me if it's been discussed before, but - what do you render in? Doesn't "feel" like Iray :)I

I primarly use IRAY, but I also use 3Delight for graphic novel style images.  For all of my art, I do post-work in Photoshop or in the case of graphic novel style, Clip Paint Studio.  I've developed my style over a couple of years now.  If you go on my Devianart or Renderosity page, you'll see the evolution.  Rendo is sorted by time where DA is sorted by favorites.

edited August 2021

tkdrobert said:

Mustakettu85 said:

tkdrobert said:

Your works are so beautiful! I'm new to the thread, so forgive me if it's been discussed before, but - what do you render in? Doesn't "feel" like Iray :)I

I primarly use IRAY, but I also use 3Delight for graphic novel style images.  For all of my art, I do post-work in Photoshop or in the case of graphic novel style, Clip Paint Studio.  I've developed my style over a couple of years now.  If you go on my Devianart or Renderosity page, you'll see the evolution.  Rendo is sorted by time where DA is sorted by favorites.

Could you provide both links Robert? Loving your work!

Whoops.. in a mobile browser I couldn't see your signature. I apologize.

Post edited by junk on

junk said:

tkdrobert said:

Mustakettu85 said:

tkdrobert said:

Could you provide both links Robert? Loving your work!

Whoops.. in a mobile browser I couldn't see your signature. I apologize.

Thank you.

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 286

Maintenance

When the power down process of an android results in a contorted position, such as seen here, articular surfaces within the joints must be inspected.

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited August 2021

These cyborg shaders are really good and seem to go well with Urban Future 7. Aura herself uses the skins she came with 

Aura Urban Future 7 b.png
    2000 x 2600 - 8M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on
  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933

tkdrobert said:

Cool :) Thank you for explaining! I'll take a look at your Rendo gallery :)

"Someone has to save our skins!"

tkdrobert said:

"Someone has to save our skins!"

Freaking awesome realism! 

edited August 2021
    Post edited by junk on
    edited August 2021

Tas Olyenko, Deep Diver. My VTTRPG group is trying out the UM5-Neurospasta game. This is an image handout for the party, after they discover a corporate datapad that Tas quickly tries to hack.

Cheers!

Post edited by csaa on

Caught in the Storm

Caught in the Storm

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,396
    edited August 2021

"It's Been Done Before"

StarShip.png
    1500 x 1000 - 2M
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on

Rebel Raiders

Luke and Grogu

Rebel Raiders.jpg
    2000 x 1545 - 519K
    Luke and Grogu.jpg
    2400 x 3000 - 892K

tkdrobert said:

Rebel Raiders

Luke and Grogu

Love the shades on Chewbacca!

Handout image for my cyberpunk RPG usign the UM5-Neurospasta 5e rules. Here's the link to my gallery.

Cheers!

The Nippon Association of Builders unveiled their plans to install a statue in Tokyo that demonstrates the gratitude they hold for Gojira. The building industry remains extremely profitable as a result of the many visits Godzilla has made to the islands of Japan. The total height of the sculpture and plinth will be 38 meters and Gojira will be made of bronze and covered in gold leaf. Gojira and Godzilla © TOHO

Gojira model by MMDCharizard

edited September 2021

Another containment system is about to be shown to be only temporary. "Smash!"

I made the 3d model of the steel sphere using IncendiaNext.

Post edited by Zatetic on

Patrolling the Ruins