3D Military Dog Tags and Neck Chain

Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Just whipped up some handy 3D Military Dog Tags with a chrome Neck Chain. Grab 'em if ya can use 'em
http://www.farmpeeps.com/products_3d_farm_props.html

simlab_119.png
1024 x 768 - 115K

Comments

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,406
    edited December 1969

Nice dog tags there. One bit of correction on them, though, from someone who was in the military. The second tag is supposed to be attached to the larger chain via smaller chain, as seen in this image. This is so that, the second tag can be wrapped around the big toe in case the soldier in question "loses his head", literally, he can still be identified. .

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

I could do some improvement on chain link scaling too. Also would like to rig the chain maybe.

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361
    edited December 1969

I could do some improvement on chain link scaling too. Also would like to rig the chain maybe.

I just rigged my first obj. A pair of Zori for Sadie.

But I really have no idea how to rig these? How do I start?

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,791
    edited December 1969

Nice dog tags there. One bit of correction on them, though, from someone who was in the military. The second tag is supposed to be attached to the larger chain via smaller chain, as seen in this image. This is so that, the second tag can be wrapped around the big toe in case the soldier in question "loses his head", literally, he can still be identified. .

I have a buddy in the Marines, and he laces his second tag into his boot laces, because even if a soldier is blown up, the boot usually doesn't come off the foot......