dforce Trumpet Dress

I have had absolutely no luck with this model, even very simle standing poses fail to work. There is always total poke through each time. Has anybody had problems/sucess with this model?If so can you please tell me what settings you are using.

Many Thank

John

Comments

• That dress is a bit of a challenge and I've had my issues with sitting poses. Today when I tried af few standing poses with standard settings I had no problems.

What standing poses are you using?

Have you tried creating a very simple animation to prevent bodyparts from moving through other parts?

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited December 2017

Trumpet Dress is set up to use the settings it loads with.  Start with default pose and use a Timeline animation,  you will want a ground plane in your scene so that the dress has something to collide with at floor level. Also double check to be sure it is "Fit To" the wearing figure.

I believe there is a sample scene file included that has the figure moving to a seated position, if you use the sample scene as a starting point and change the seated pose to the one you are trying for (adjust the cube to suit the new pose as well) are you still having issues?

Post edited by Aave Nainen on
  • jcowb1jcowb1 Posts: 56

Thanks for the comments/information, I think I had done most things as required. In the end I uninstalled it and then reinstalled. I have now got it working correctly.