Mutomorphs for Genesis 8 and Xeno-Temple [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• Yep, crazy stuff. And thanks for that discount for getting both of them.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I grabbed both of them and am eagerly awaiting the temple.

• JoLabJoLab Posts: 327

Xeno-Temple will be release pretty soon. 

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328
    edited January 2018
    JoLab said:

Xeno-Temple will be release pretty soon. 

Excellent news!  My credit card is now on full combat alert.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on

Good news everyone. Xeno-Temple should be release next week on Thursday the 18th.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    JoLab said:

Good news everyone. Xeno-Temple should be release next week on Thursday the 18th.

Awesome!

• only two days left for release!

Xeno-Temple is now live in the store. I hope you guys will enjoy this unique set and I’m looking forward to see what amazing images you guys will make with it.

I’m also happy to announce that I have started working on a modular construction kit in this awesome “Biopunk” style. You guys will be able to make your own room and environment with this kit. 

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    JoLab said:

Xeno-Temple is now live in the store. I hope you guys will enjoy this unique set and I’m looking forward to see what amazing images you guys will make with it.

I’m also happy to announce that I have started working on a modular construction kit in this awesome “Biopunk” style. You guys will be able to make your own room and environment with this kit. 

Awesome! Already have it in my cart, will be purchasing today. And that new set will be most excellent as well
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Can't wait to find a spare moment to render this.  Looks amazing!

• Its probably been asked but I can't find a post on it.

Is there anyway to reset just the teeth so that they are not pointy?

Its probably been asked but I can't find a post on it.

Is there anyway to reset just the teeth so that they are not pointy?

Unfortunately no, the Mutomorph character is one global HD morph. The pointy teeth is not a separate morph that can be dial on or off independently.

It is, however, possible to combine it with other mouth morphs that you may have in your library to various results but don’t expect to achieve a non-pointy look. 

• I'm guessing I am going to have to hide as much of the inner mouth as possible and then use the mouth from another figure.

• You did a fantasic job my hat's off to you !!!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328

I bought the  temple yesterday and had a quick play with it last night. It's actually modular, with three different wall sections, a floor, end piece and corridor all seperate objects.  You can easily create a temple interior as short or as long as you like. 

I'm hoping to have a proper play with it this weekend.  I'll certainly look forward to the promised further sets in this series.

Great job, Jolab!

Cheers,

Alex.

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited January 2018

I would like to see a complete line of that xeno style: not-HD xenohybrids abominations for G8, add-on with xenotail, xenorooms or a xenomaze, xenoclothing for G8, vertical xenohive, xenoslug-centaur....

Post edited by Tanis Volta on