Holiday Freebie Thank you Thread. (Post Renders if you've got em)

13»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 2017

Deleted - duplicate post somewhow

2017 XMAS Freebies in room snow wet glass.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 3M
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited December 2017

I got many, but not all, of the gifts into this silly image. Thank you again, PAs!

Edited to correct spelling. Thank you, Richard.

Post edited by barbult on
  • barbult said:

I got many, but not all, of the gits into this silly imge. Thank you again, PAs!

Gifts? Though maybe the characters really are that obnoxious.

barbult said:

I got many, but not all, of the gits into this silly imge. Thank you again, PAs!

Yes, "gifts". I don't know what a "git" is, and from your comment, it sounds like I don't want to know! So I have edited my post to correct that. Certainly none of the PA gifts were obnoxious. Thank you for pointing out my error, Richard. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    barbult said:
    barbult said:

Yes, "gifts". I don't know what a "git" is, and from your comment, it sounds like I don't want to know! So I have edited my post to correct that. Certainly none of the PA gifts were obnoxious. Thank you for pointing out my error, Richard. 

git

noun

BRITISHinformal

1. an unpleasant or contemptible person.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141
    edited December 2017

Also southern for telling someone to leave.

Git on outta heer.

Post edited by GlennF on
  • barbult said:
    barbult said:

Sorry, it seemed an amusing typo - and I think everyone knows that I live in a glass house with glass floors and glass furnishings, and that my pots have a two inch layer of carbon on the outside.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Lovely pictures people, and I will also add my Thank you for the gifts to all the vendors :)

• Thank you so much for the freebies!

• Thanks for posting the renders barbult. I love what you did with it.

I also want to add my thanks to the PA's who contributed. I'm super happy with my new swag.

Best of the best in the coming year to all.

• ChuckMChuckM Posts: 129

DAZ and PAs - I also thank you for the freebies and the work that went into their production.

Happy New Year to DAZ and PAs.

Thanks.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Can I add my thanks to all the PAs who gave us freebies this year. (And for all the great new products too)

Happy New Year to all!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited January 2018

I just wanted to add my own Thank You for all the great gifts this year from the PAs. I've only used one, so far, the super long scarf from IDG. I used it on my last entry for It's Raining Men:

Mr. Tumnus

Mr. Tumnus, by L'Adair

(Image links to the gallery, if you want to see a larger image.)

I don't see how I could have done Mr. Tumnus justice without that dynamic scarf! So many, many thanks not only for the scarf, but the helper poses as well. (FWIW, the snow shaders used on the environment, as well as the falling snow in the background, are from last year's gift: Iray Snow, Ice and Ash.)

Post edited by L'Adair on