Xurge 3D Outfits for M4/V4 and Dimension 3D's Morphing Clothes Application

TercelTercel Posts: 100
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi,

I see that the Xurge3D store is on sale for the entire month of May and I'm wondering if there are any users out their who have used these outfits with the Morphing Clothes application? If so, what was your experience with them.

Comments

• SLoTH_XVXSLoTH_XVX Posts: 199
    edited May 2013

I have virtually all of Xurge's items and although I have not converted them using 3D's Morphing Clothes application I have converted some with Wardrobe Wizard a while back and they converted pretty well.

I do have 3D's converter but have not had an opportunity to use it yet (this may be a good opportunity to give her a spin), what morphs are you wanting to convert to what outfit?

Post edited by SLoTH_XVX on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

tercel said:
    Hi,

I see that the Xurge3D store is on sale for the entire month of May and I'm wondering if there are any users out their who have used these outfits with the Morphing Clothes application? If so, what was your experience with them.

Do you have a specific outfit in mind? I have many of Xurge M4/V4 outfits and Morphing Clothes too, I might be able to check it for you.
  • TercelTercel Posts: 100
    edited May 2013

Kattey said:
    tercel said:
    Hi,

Do you have a specific outfit in mind? I have many of Xurge M4/V4 outfits and Morphing Clothes too, I might be able to check it for you.

Thanks Kattey and SLoTH_XVX for the feedback,

I was specifically looking at the Fantasy Ranger for M4 and V4 outfits - that's not to say my purchases will be limited to them - and transferring any FBM that might not be supported in the respective clothing pieces. These outfits are a work of art and I don't know if I'll be able to pass up buying them at all no matter how much I may need to tinker with them.

Post edited by Tercel on
    edited December 1969

tercel said:
    Kattey said:
    tercel said:
    Hi,

Thanks Kattey and SLoTH-XVX for the feedback,

I was specifically looking at the Fantasy Ranger for M4 and V4 outfits - that's not to say my purchases will be limited to them - and transferring any FBM that might not be supported in the respective clothing pieces. These outfits are a work of art and I don't know if I'll be able to pass up buying them at all no matter how much I may need to tinker with them.
    I have those two, will try some transfers a bit later.

edited May 2013

Ok, there is Fantasy Ranger M4 with Ogre morph (from Creature creator) dialed to 100%, transferred from M4 to clothes via Morphing Clothes. It holds pretty well, IMHO, but the edges of collar look slightly distorted.

ogre.jpg
    1212 x 954 - 263K
    Post edited by Kattey on
  • TercelTercel Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    Ok, there is Fantasy Ranger M4 with Ogre morph (from Creature creator) dialed to 100%, transferred from M4 to clothes via Morphing Clothes. It holds pretty well, IMHO, but the edges of collar look slightly distorted.

I can deal with a little collar distortion. I'll hide the collar with hair, or a neckcloth if I need to. Thanks so much!!!

edited December 1969

Just to mention - I didn't check posing, only morph transfer but because rigging wasn't affected I don't think there would be anything unusual there.
    I'm glad to help :)