eze Shader Suite

JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
edited December 1969 in The Commons

TD Ezequiel Mastrasso has just released his collection of 3Delight shaders for free.

eze Shader Suite is a free collection of 3Delight shaders designed to simplify the lighting of fur and hair, including support for occlusion, IBL and GI.

http://www.ezequielm.com/?=ezeShaderSuite

So what I'm wondering is... will this be useful to us, as in, be able to make it work for DAZ Studio?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

In theory, yes - either compiling the code directly after adjusting it a bit if needed or pasting bits of it into Shader Builder bricks and compiling from there.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Richard, not that I'm asking you to go to work (I actually am :P) but now would be a great time to write a mini-tutorial on how to get RSL Code into D|S... :)

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited May 2013

wancow said:
    Richard, not that I'm asking you to go to work (I actually am :P) but now would be a great time to write a mini-tutorial on how to get RSL Code into D|S... :)

There is one: Making the Mike King Gooch Shader in DAZ Studio 4 by LJ Studios in sharecg...but another tutorial (by Richard) with another example will be great ( :P :P). I understand how get some RSL, but some external calls cause me problems. So, an extra info never is bad.

Post edited by [email protected] on