Autofit to support Genesis 8 hair and clothing

Not sure if this has been brought up yet and pretty sure someone is already working on it, but a tool like "Wear them all" that allows my G2 or G3 characters to wear G8 clothing and hair would be fantastic. I see a lot of really awesome products coming out and think "that would be perfect for this character" whom I already spent a considerable amount of time on customizing. I obviously love some of the new G8 characters and will use them for things as well, but for characters I'm already extremely happy with, I'm not going to recreate them, so adding to their character with new products would be ideal. Thank you in advance and keep up the great work! The artists here never cease to impress me. 

Comments

• Ralf1958Ralf1958 Posts: 688

Yes! I would like to see that as well!

I love my G2 and I keep going with it, sadly there isn't any new stuff coming up for it. It's all about G8! Currently I haven't even tryed to buy clothing and hair. I am just afraid I can't get them to fit G2 and I don't want to waste my money on something that causes me a headache. Even though I love all that dForce stuff!!!

By the way, how easy or hard is it to fit those G8 products manually on G2?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Any hair can work on any figure, just don't autofit it, instead move it into position, then parent it and save it as a figure/prop asset for future use and to get a tigher fit, add a smoothing modifier with collision set to the figure.

As for G8 clothing on G3, Sickleyield already has a clone product just for this.

Any hair can work on any figure, just don't autofit it, instead move it into position, then parent it and save it as a figure/prop asset for future use and to get a tigher fit, add a smoothing modifier with collision set to the figure.

As for G8 clothing on G3, Sickleyield already has a clone product just for this.

Thank you @FSMCDesigns - The Sickleyield product, is it working also on G2?

• Prince WaoPrince Wao Posts: 373

a tool like "Wear them all" that allows my G2 or G3 characters to wear G8 clothing and hair would be fantastic

I made a similar point on the thread about a possible G9, but why not a tool so that outfits, hair, body props, poses, etc, can be used universally on all present and future Genesis figures?

a tool like "Wear them all" that allows my G2 or G3 characters to wear G8 clothing and hair would be fantastic

I made a similar point on the thread about a possible G9, but why not a tool so that outfits, hair, body props, poses, etc, can be used universally on all present and future Genesis figures?

Oh yes!!! That would be awesome!!!