Released - Naturally Real Material Options for Monique 8 and Darius 8 [Commercial]

Half LifeHalf Life Posts: 479
edited December 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Here is a new product I have been working on:

A comprehensive and carefully balanced custom reworking of every aspect of the Iray materials for each figure, Naturally Real for Monique 8 and Darius 8 will give you more realistic renders for either figure. When you want to create the best renders featuring Monique 8 or Darius 8 you will want to be using Naturally Real.

Benefits include:

• Improved translucency for increased SSS with less noise.
  • Improved skin reflectance to help retain detail and add more depth to the rendering of the figure.
  • Improved mouth and teeth materials so you can get the most out of the expressions of either figure.
  • Improved eye materials for a more natural look.

Requires Monique 8 or Darius 8.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 249K
Popup 01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 275K
Popup 02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 250K
Popup 03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 261K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Whaaaaat? You didn't approve of Monique's radioactive tongue?

• That is certainly the most obvious difference in the side-by-side comparisons... and I'm not sure which bothered me more, her tongue or his (which, while it doesn't glow, looks like it was lacquered).

Really though, The part I am most proud of in this product is the improved skin reflectance. I tested and rejected many different approaches and I feel like the final results really help both the skin textures and geometry of the figures really fully show to their best advantage.

• The promo renders do look really nice. I'll definitely be picking this up.

• UnderConstructionUnderConstruction Posts: 13
    edited December 2017

Love the Naturally Real..for Monique and Darius

I'm using this right now on my upcoming product...

Thanks Half Life.

SciFi-Gun-and-Pose-set1000x1300.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 331K
  • Finally some confirmation that the defaults don't appeal to everyone. Thanks; I'll definitely consider getting them as well as this.

• Half LifeHalf Life Posts: 479
    edited November 2017

Cool promo for the SciFi Gun -- thanks for beta testing these Naturally Real settings for me, I'm glad you like them (and I think you made them look really cool here). smiley

Post edited by Half Life on
  • Finally some confirmation that the defaults don't appeal to everyone. Thanks; I'll definitely consider getting them as well as this.

There are certainly many people who can get amazing renders with the default settings (or at least tweak them on their own) -- my product is just there to hopefully save users time and increase the quality of the results without alot of fiddling. 

• Half Life said:

Finally some confirmation that the defaults don't appeal to everyone. Thanks; I'll definitely consider getting them as well as this.

There are certainly many people who can get amazing renders with the default settings (or at least tweak them on their own) -- my product is just there to hopefully save users time and increase the quality of the results without alot of fiddling. 

Indeed, and I'm able to do this but I have to budget my time, since I'm working on a couple of figures I'm working on for submission.

• pdspds Posts: 593

+1.

Looking forward to when this comes out.

• Looking forward to this.  Hope it will reduce the red lips on Darius

edited December 2017

I hope you like them once you have them smiley

I have noticed for some reason the images in my first post do not always show -- so I will re-post the side-by-side comparison shots of Darius here.

These are raw renders (no post) and I choose unflattering basic lighting to make sure I wasn't hiding anything via "tricks". Color-wise, there is some difference, but it mostly comes from the SSS settings because I am using the same textures that come with Darius... just in a very different configuration.

Popup 01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 275K
    edited December 2017

It is out today! I hope you like it smiley

Post edited by Half Life on
  • OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Looks good.

Darius 8 NR.png
    800 x 800 - 1M
  • I'm glad you like it :)