Serial Numbers Emails?

Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone else get a barrage of emails from DAZ requesting Serial numbers for SKU ?

Here is a screenshot of one of the dozen emails I just got.

daz.jpg
1115 x 568 - 81K

Comments

• edited December 1969

I've just received two of this and was concerned - I haven't been near the store for over two years.

I'm a little relieved that I'm not the only one, but still would like to know what's going on.

• KensoKenso Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Same here, I have received nine emails.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I think this has happened before and it was deemed to be spam but you should raise a ticket with Daz to make them aware.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2013

No it is not spam, but DAZ 3D would like to Know that it has happened again. So do please let them know that you have received these emails by mistake.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SilvheSilvhe Posts: 802
    edited December 1969

Maybe it's not spam, but a barrage of six useless email are quite annoying. This is the new and improved website, right?

• edited December 1969

I'm a little concerned again, if there's a possibility that DAZ needs to be told about it.

Does that mean it didn't originate from them? That opens up a whole lot of worrying thoughts that include the word "hacking" and "database".

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

No I am sorry I thought I explained enough in my first post. There has been a slight glitch in the email system again, and yes please let them know if you recieved any emails like this, gives them a chance to trace whatever it is that has gone wrong.

• edited December 1969

OK - thanks