Final Fantasy VII's Barret Wallace for Freak 5 - Free face morph.

TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
edited September 2014 in Freebies

Confession: I actually made this a while ago back when Freak 5 was in beta, but I forgot all about it. ^^"

This is a free face morph based on the character of Barret from the hit Playstation JRPG Final Fantasy VII (7). The morph is based on the original design as opposed to the Advent Children design, so his facial features are a lot more toony and exaggerated. This is one of my first attempts at sculpting a custom face morph, so there may be some issues with it. It comes with basic fix morphs for the "closed eye" morphs, but aside from that it seems to work with standard face posing with little issue.

Click here to download the free Barret Wallace face morph for Freak 5.

This face morph was also used in Marieah and Sickleyield's Jungle Majesty promos. It's just a face morph, no texture or hair included (texture is a lightened version of RawArt's Adham, hair was painted in photoshop). The morph can be found in the FF7 folder under Actor.

FFVII_Barret_3.jpg
309 x 410 - 22K
Barret.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 487K
Post edited by TheNathanParable on

Comments

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited April 2013

It is amazing morph!
    Would you do other people from FF7 or (I can always hope) FF4?

Post edited by Kattey on
  • TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
    edited December 1969

I've never played FF4, so i'm probably not the best person to do that, but I would like to try and make morphs for other FF7 characters.

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Thank you, a great character face.

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

I've never played FF4, so i'm probably not the best person to do that, but I would like to try and make morphs for other FF7 characters.

Can I nominate Vincent Valentine then? *please? please?* ^_^""
  • lface8lface8 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Might be a bit hokey to suggest, but I'd like to see a Sephiroth morph if at all possible.