The Can't Fix Stupid STUPID THREAD VII

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    I actually do use Algebra regularly. As well as geometry and trigonometry.
    Hey guys, we found Waldo!!

Call me Stupid cause I have no idea what that means. I even looked Waldo up and still am confused.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:

Call me Stupid cause I have no idea what that means. I even looked Waldo up and still am confused.I got it from children's picture books that are called Find Waldo. The guy in the red & white shirt (Waldo) is some place in the picture with loads of other people and things. There will only be one Waldo in the picture.

Here I tried to Imply that you (Ledhead) were the only one in the crowd that used Algebra, Trig and Geometry every day thus you are WALDO.

whereswaldo1.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 368K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:

Call me Stupid cause I have no idea what that means. I even looked Waldo up and still am confused.I got it from children's picture books that are called Find Waldo. The guy in the red & white shirt (Waldo) is some place in the picture with loads of other people and things. There will only be one Waldo in the picture.

Here I tried to Imply that you (Ledhead) were the only one in the crowd that used Algebra, Trig and Geometry every day thus you are WALDO.

So he is in the upper left hand corner next to the table. He is calculating a way to be able to spend all of his hard earned money at DAZ while still being able to pay bills. It doesn't seem to add up, but he's going to do it anyway.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    So he is in the upper left hand corner next to the table. He is calculating a way to be able to spend all of his hard earned money at DAZ while still being able to pay bills. It doesn't seem to add up, but he's going to do it anyway.
    And here's your Cigar.
    Macanudo_Macanudo_1968.jpg
    500 x 287 - 28K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    And here's your Cigar.

They give kids cigars for finding Waldo?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:
    And here's your Cigar.

They give kids cigars for finding Waldo?Ledhead's some kind of fighter pilot or a plane one. Seemed pretty safe to me.

So here's your...

imstupid.jpg
    500 x 500 - 77K
    edited December 1969

Jade RUNS and hides....

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

meanwhile I tried knitting in Carrara
    STupid!!! I joined up the wrong ends

Doc2.png
    1920 x 1080 - 333K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

softbody bullet physics

Doc3000.gif
    500 x 281 - 4M
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    chohole said:
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So you're the one! :)

edited December 1969

softbody bullet physics

Making your own knitted "Visible Man", Wendy? :)

(reading box) Well not quite "all organs". :lol:

visible-man.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 286K
    edited December 1969

More Waldo.

cmKVi26766.jpg
    630 x 585 - 75K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Is it stupid to get something then not use it?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

You can always use it later.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,358
    edited May 2013

I love this one and makes me think what my dog is thinking when she does it

48019_170509173112562_1642710271_n.jpg
    430 x 500 - 33K
    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    You can always use it later.

good idea

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Looks like a dropped stitch in your first post, Wendy. The second animated post is great. For some time now I've been thinking about making some bobbin lace on here.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Looks like a dropped stitch in your first post, Wendy. The second animated post is great. For some time now I've been thinking about making some bobbin lace on here.

For bobbin' you need the soft-body physics.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited June 2013

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

Can stupidity be turned on and off? If so, then stupidity could be grouped, like 8 bits in a byte. Then there is the reality of Mega-stupidity - which is 1024 x 1024 x 8 = 8,38 million bits of stupidity...
    Hmm.. you have not read the handbook of Stupidity I sent you it seems. Let me quote a few bits for you...

Chapter 2, page 3, Understanding the Biologic Stupid Moment
    "Stupidity either is or is not. Most argue that this is untrue as they have done, said, or thought stupid things. This can give the impression that stupid can come and go at random times. A normal human brain has an estimated 100 billion neurons with many of them busy controlling the everyday job of breathing, hearing, seeing and other house keeping duties. The section or Group of neurons that can cause the Stupid flash most humans experience when they have a DUH moment is the largest part of the brain located in the front which is called the cerebrum. A single miss fire from the Learning Center to the Reasoning center or Memory Center (many believe all of which are located in the Left side of the brain) can cause a sudden Stupid moment."

Chapter 4, page 7, The Accepted Groups of Stupid
    "As shown in Chapters 1 and 2 Stupid exits, we understand this as a truth from studying the stupid, many of which live among us. From our studies here at the Stupid Institute of Studies, or as we call it Stupid IS, we have broken stupid into 5 major groups.
    Everyday Stupid: The commonest group, most people fall into this grouping. They may from time to time have a moment of stupid. That moment is often followed with saying the common phrase "That was stupid of me."
    Average Stupid: The second most common group, these people are easy to pick out from their actions mostly. Many will take up two parking places at a mall thinking that others are too stupid to park properly and not damage their vehicle. * this is only one of many such examples we have seen. Many others do exist.
    Stupid: The common group of stupid, we all know these people when we meet them. Nothing more needs to be said.
    Really Stupid: This is a Rare group, these people think nothing of leaving their car keys in their car with the car running as they park across two parking spots at a convenience store to buy a last minute snack on the wrong side of town at 3 am. Avoid these people if you can.
    Mega Stupid: Very Rare Group, this group of people simply does not think, not that we can tell. They are not in coma's, they have not suffered brain damage in any way, they simply exist among us. The Mega stupid have exhibited actions from leaving home naked to driving their vehicles into crowded stores thinking the gas peddle was the brake peddle. Please have any Mega Stupid person you know of institutionalized as soon as possible. Life's are at stake."

Chapter 5, page 9, Calculating Stupid Scientifically, the Twit
    "Millions of tiny electrical charges pass between a network of nerve cells in the brain via chemical messengers called neurotransmitters, which cause the nerve cells to fire or stop firing. In simple terms, the nerve cells, called neurons, are the brain's telephone system, sending electric charges from one point to another. We here at Stupid IS call these charges in a Stupid Brain twit's, the number of twit's firing at any given time depends on the Group or Groups of stupid a brain exhibits as a average over a given time. We have not calculated each level of stupid as a number because the variables are not constant from brain to brain. He have seen all 100 Billion (estimated) neurons fire in Twit fashion in the Mega Stupid."

If you feel you can do better than the Stupid IS please do so and I will see they get the info.
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I found this and thought of this thread!

JackSparrow.jpg
    480 x 378 - 33K
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Disclamer: We here at Stupid IS will neither confirm nor deny that 99% of all our Stupid data was gathered from watching reruns of the Monty Python Show.
    edited December 1969

I found this and thought of this thread!

When did he shave?
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Disclamer: We here at Stupid IS will neither confirm nor deny that 99% of all our Stupid data was gathered from watching reruns of the Monty Python Show.
    And now for something completely different!
    edited December 1969

Two unrelated photos - sort of...

walrus.jpg
    800 x 600 - 114K
    sealman.jpg
    640 x 562 - 144K
    edited December 1969

Let's see...
    "Survivor"
    "The Apprentice"
    "Jersey Shore"
    "The Amazing Race"
    And many more too numerous to mention.

Yep.

20121202-111922.jpg
    640 x 960 - 120K
    edited December 1969

It's a croc...

those-who-throw-objects-at-the-crocodiles-will-be-asked-to-retrieve-them.jpg
    600 x 330 - 39K
    edited December 1969

Some unicycles have two wheels.

epic-bikes-40.jpg
    620 x 827 - 156K
    edited May 2013

Be warned, do not attempt to do battle with tjohn's stupid. We have information that he has a positronic brain which is programmed for all levels of TWIT firing. Here we present to you one of the images sent to us from a anonymous source showing just one of his (if his is the proper term) Stupid circuits.

Positronic_Brain_Detail_by_Siminart.jpg
    1024 x 780 - 315K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
This discussion has been closed.