The Can't Fix Stupid STUPID THREAD VII

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited June 2013

Jaderail said:
    I woke up in my pithy wigwam feeling a bit damp from the smooch that thingummybob from my dreams laid on me.
    All of a sudden I soon had a near kniption when it dawned on me I was awoke by the sound of what appeared to
    be a band of the oddest sort I could have ever imagined just outside my bailiwick.
    It sounded like a xylophone, zither, kazoo and possibly a flugelhorn played by a emaciated toothless
    Robert and one of those whatchamacallit things. The worse part was I knew the tune but not the words,
    or all the words it seemed. I took a moment to Masticate on it and then it popped like a answer in a quiz.
    Hum, hum, da da.. Skidamarinkadinkadink Skidamarinkadoo something something and a stork too? No that's not
    right but I was close. I pride myself as one another can not bamboozle so I leapt forth and grabbed
    my trusty styptic spatula like a tweener swapping from offence to defense to find myself in a
    globular nothing that was falling at speed inside a failed server full of broken emoticons.
    All thoughts of odd music and getting answers were forgotten as my face meet the floor, hard.
    Looking in my mirror at my now bent nose I knew only rhinoplasty could set me right again.

I vowed then and there to STOP reading the Stupid thread before I went to bed.

Sounded like a Mad Libs story. Well done!
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

10 more:
    zamboni
    pickle
    crust
    tranquil
    proctor
    argyle
    brunch
    squid
    lurch
    tingle

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

hows about

collywobbles
    Brouhaha
    Canoodle
    Codswallop
    Discombobulate
    Flibbertigibbet
    Folderol
    Fuddy-duddy
    Gobbledygook

edited December 1969

And on the subject of words, had you ever realised that Dammit I'm mad is Dammit I'm mad spelled backwards

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    hows about

collywobbles
    Brouhaha
    Canoodle
    Codswallop
    Discombobulate
    Flibbertigibbet
    Folderol
    Fuddy-duddy
    Gobbledygook

I'm looking forward to the story Jader makes with those words, LOL.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Well there's gonna be a whole lot of brouhaha when I spot that damn zamboni, 'cuz I'm phobic of those darn things, dammit.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,822
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    10 more:
    zamboni
    pickle
    crust
    tranquil
    proctor
    argyle
    brunch
    squid
    lurch
    tingle

Mr Zamboni put a pickle on his crust
    and in the tranquil with his proctor (who wore an argyle cardi) ate his brunch
    the proctor had squid
    he took a big lurch
    said his throat had a tingle
    no wonder he"s single
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    hows about

collywobbles
    Brouhaha
    Canoodle
    Codswallop
    Discombobulate
    Flibbertigibbet
    Folderol
    Fuddy-duddy
    Gobbledygook

my border collywobbles cause he's fat
    he barks brouhaha for his fish,
    codswallop it down
    discombobulate it on the ground
    the flibbertigibbets all around
    folderol in agony
    the silly fuddyduddy
    should have not gobbledygooked it down
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LOL! Your not even trying. Those two sets easy. But First I must sleep. I was Stupid and did yet another Bald Wizard tale as the juices were flowing. Hope you nuts read them too.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Huzzah! Well done, Jaderail.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited June 2013

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

it is no longer Caturday this side of the globe

264885_340607422696080_1762602057_n.jpeg
    500 x 392 - 50K
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited June 2013

Jaderail said:
    I woke up in my pithy wigwam feeling a bit damp from the smooch that thingummybob from my dreams laid on me.
    All of a sudden I soon had a near kniption when it dawned on me I was awoke by the sound of what appeared to
    be a band of the oddest sort I could have ever imagined just outside my bailiwick.
    It sounded like a xylophone, zither, kazoo and possibly a flugelhorn played by a emaciated toothless
    Robert and one of those whatchamacallit things. The worse part was I knew the tune but not the words,
    or all the words it seemed. I took a moment to Masticate on it and then it popped like a answer in a quiz.
    Hum, hum, da da.. Skidamarinkadinkadink Skidamarinkadoo something something and a stork too? No that's not
    right but I was close. I pride myself as one another can not bamboozle so I leapt forth and grabbed
    my trusty styptic spatula like a tweener swapping from offence to defense to find myself in a
    globular nothing that was falling at speed inside a failed server full of broken emoticons.
    All thoughts of odd music and getting answers were forgotten as my face meet the floor, hard.
    Looking in my mirror at my now bent nose I knew only rhinoplasty could set me right again.

Well played!

Edited to add: Oh btw, congrats TJohn on getting the opportunity to wear a DAZ patch, if they make more in the future, that is if Jader isn't hoarding them.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Hah nice one, Jade.

edited December 1969

I caved for you Merry Cans on the other side behind the times!
    Happy Caturday

249057_592687507429891_1509314463_n.jpeg
    468 x 332 - 28K
    edited June 2013

The Good Old Days.

A 5mb hard drive in 1956.

Huge_5mb_Hard_Drive.jpg
    521 x 654 - 38K
    Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

Who let the dogs out?

i_let_the_dogs_out.jpg
    320 x 283 - 15K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited June 2013

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited June 2013

http://youtu.be/oi5HVIMqX1Y
    something silly I am working on (and now redoing some of)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Been a bit under the weather so I just got to this new Mad Lib as tjohn called it. But here you go...

I looked across the table at the Proctor as we enjoyed our brunch of squid on a pickle flavored crust.
    I felt in a bit of a lurch as I thought the meal was full on codswallop but he seemed to be very
    tranquil as he munched away, it gave me the collywobbles each time the Fuddy-duddy took a bite of the
    stuff.

Determined to press on I asked, "Can we Canoodle a bit? I find myself in a Brouhaha with this
    Flibbertigibbet over that zamboni folderol at work." Rasing my hand before he could speak I said,
    "I don't want any gobbledygook about morals and all, I'm quite sure she gets a tingle trying to
    Discombobulate every thing I've done so far."

Wiping a stray crumb from his argyle sweater all he says is, "Dammit I’m mad and even backward it's the
    same, Dammit I’m mad. Tell me more."

edited December 1969

Really? Nada? Nuttun all blooming day? Take this then...

stupidcute.jpg
    504 x 248 - 34K
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I've spent most of the day pining for the fjords.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    What happened to the fjords? Tell me it was Stupid whatever it was.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    What happened to the fjords? Tell me it was Stupid whatever it was.
    Obscure Monty Python "Dead Parrot Sketch" reference. And yes, it was stupid.
    984040_647108628651505_768213680_n.jpg
    306 x 403 - 27K
    edited December 1969

Two more Stupids...

2HJB_H.jpg
    800 x 579 - 71K
    a.aaa-Scavenger-hunt-D_.jpg
    500 x 332 - 40K
    edited December 1969

maybe they are all doing calculus

edited December 1969

I am SOOooooo not following this thread right now (convo?) THANK The Lord! I think. maybe?

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Nighty night. It's past my bedtime.

serenestupid.jpg
    480 x 320 - 30K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Two more Stupids...

The tanker with the suckling cars was pretty good.

edited December 1969

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Lol_cat_loose_hair.jpg
    500 x 354 - 44K
This discussion has been closed.