Dforce question

I have just downloaded the latest version of daz studio and am getting a message when trying to use Dforce as shown in  the atachment am not sure how to sort this out so any help is appreciated

kernals.png
560 x 201 - 39K

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

You need to allow Daz Studio to compile the kernel for your computer. This message will come up at each update you install as well. Just click on the Yes button. The kernels will be compiled and then you can use dForce.
    laugh

• TemairTemair Posts: 89

Thank you when I click on yes I get a box up saying " error initializing opencl kernals 

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited November 2017

Looks like you are doing it with CPU instead of a nvidia card. You need to get openCL drivers for your specific CPU.

Or if you have a nvidia card to use, go to simulation settings, advanced tab and pick your nvidia card from that drop down list for openCL device.

Post edited by TheKD on

Thank you will try that 

I'm still getting the same message when trying to use the simulation after using the open cl for my cpu and processor

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited November 2017

Hmmm, does it say what version of openCL it uses? I think dforce needs 2.2, not 100% positive on that though

Post edited by TheKD on

It doesnt say 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

!.2, not 2,2

I have 1.2 for my processor and thats not working