@ Daz3D: order download problems

mail_68642bcfddmail_68642bcfdd Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello

Long time since I ordered something on Daz3D but did order today with $25 Store Credit I received because 1 of my images was placed in the monthly Bryce gallery a few weeks ago (which is not visible anymore).

When I placed the order there was a notice saying that the invoice could not be created (or something like that). But the download is visible in "My Downloadable Products" with a link. But the status there is just showing "Pending". I can click the download link and then I get "Link is not available. Download is currently unavailable. Sorry, this download is currently unavailable. Please go to your Account and check your Order Status."

And when I check in My Order, the Order Status says "processing_auth" (what ever that means).
In the past the order was available for download almost right away but now after waiting a while, still nothing happened. I did receive the conformation mail for the order (#100044968) with the download link, but I can not download it because the above.

I place this here since my past experience with the Daz Zendesk helpdesk is that I have to wait few weeks before there is a reply.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited June 2012

even if you comment here you still need a help desk ticket .

EDIT: removed smiley, made me look like I was trying to be smart

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439
    edited June 2012

Customer support don't normally follow the forums so the best bet to get it resolved is to submit a support ticket or call them if your in the US.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • mail_68642bcfddmail_68642bcfdd Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay, thanks anyway :)
    Will do a ticket then.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Yeah I just got my first ever one of those today, just a wile ago, and I submitted my first ever support ticlet, after how many years shopping here. At least a year longer than the forums have been live I think.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • trilltrill Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

My problem is the order went thru, but download won't work. Tried three times but it said it says that download is not available and to contact store staff. I submitted a ticket and hopefully it will get resolved soon. :) (I think my credit card is colluding with DAZ"s computer system so I can't buy things.:lol:)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If the order shows as complete, go to "Itemized Order History" and reset the item, and see if that un-sticks the downloads.

edited December 1969

Damn, can not do that here ... order is not complete somehow.
    But here still no download although the billing went okay ... and still no support ticket reaction :(

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Menno5 Did you see this announcment at the top of the forum ?

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2182_4/

There were problems, they have now fixed the problem, but it maybe that they missed yourticket somehow. If you can access your ticket through the Zendesk system, check to see if is marked as having been dealt with. If not it may help to add a note to it.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • trilltrill Posts: 43
    edited June 2012

Thanks fixmypcmike, worked like a charm. Weird thing, it wouldn't download with IE8 but download fine with Firefox. (I think the conspiracy is between the pc and my wife so I can't buy more poser stuff ;-P)

Post edited by trill on
    edited December 1969

Here still the same, no difference if I use Firefox or IE. When I do a reset in Itemized Order History, then I get the error: "Invalid order item id or the downloads cannot be reset.". Have to wait on the support then when they see fit to see my ticket :(