CC Lily for Genesis 8 Female [Commercial] (Released!)

CC Lily for Genesis 8 Female is an HD human or elf character ready for any occasion -- naughty or nice. She comes with her own custom made fibermesh eyebrows and fibermesh eyelashes, each with 3 UV settings to cover any use and a variety of shaping options. Both are designed to work seamlessly with general hair product addons so all her hair can match. She also comes with 14 texture-based eyebrow color options as well.

Lily also comes with 4 custom nail shapes for both realistic and fantasy renders. She has 2 custom elf ear options as well as custom body, head and navel morphs. All morphs are separate for more versatility.

She sports 22 realistic and fantasy eye color options, 16 makeup options that range from subtle to dramatic fantasy, 2 eyeliner only options, 3 lipstick styles, 20 lipstick color presets (with the ability to use ANY color with any of the the three styles), and 18 nail color presets. All material zone options are independent, so you can mix and match to create hundreds of different looks! As an added bonus, makeup options all use diffuse overlay and are set to work on almost any skin for Genesis 8 Female.

Readme Link

Promo Products Used:

One Last Note: The eyes for this gal were created using DimensionTheory's fantastic Project EYEray - Next Gen and Merchant Resource for Genesis 8. This makes use of Chromatic SSS in their shader for more realistic final images, but there is a slight bug in Iray when using Chromatic SSS along with Translucency without the Iray Dome on. There is a preset to counter this issue in the eye folder (Mono SSS) if you need to render without the dome. Or, you can render with the dome on :D

Comments

• She’s lovely, CC!  Congrats on her release.  :)

• CC, wow! :) Nice job. I popped her into my cart earlier. Hope I get a chance to work with her this weekend. Thanks for all the options, especially the eyes, eye brows and  eye lashes, and thanks especially for the more normal lips. 

• She wen straight in to my library!

She's gorgeous and thank you for providing so many options :) 

• Thanks! I’m glad y’all like her :D I can’t wait to see the renders y’all do :D

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited November 2017

Here's a quick "fun shot"

BTW, I'm still a bit confused about applying the eyebrows and lashes. Seems like a double click should work, but I seem to need to go to the Parameters tab to get shape changes. I do have the eyebrows/eyelashes selected in the Scene tab.

Anyway here's Lily. She's going to be fun. Teardrops hair from Arki and Shox. Base DAZ HDRI lighting only. This was a fast test. I know the lighting is not the best.

CC Lily G8 just playin 1.png
    750 x 1125 - 1M
    Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • fastbike1 said:

Here's a quick "fun shot"

BTW, I'm still a bit confused about applying the eyebrows and lashes. Seems like a double click should work, but I seem to need to go to the Parameters tab to get shape changes. I do have the eyebrows/eyelashes selected in the Scene tab.

Anyway here's Lily. She's going to be fun. Teardrops hair from Arki and Shox. Base DAZ HDRI lighting only. This was a fast test. I know the lighting is not the best.

I love it!!! 

I'm not sure why the shaping presets aren't working. If you have the appropriate part selected, then a double click should apply the preset. I have the store copy installed and mine are working :( The materials are heirarchical though, and you should be able to switch those with her selected and not the individual parts.

I just realized how I can control the shaping with the figure, so on the next one I'll definitely set it up that way instead. In the meantime I'll mess with the shaping some more and see if I can duplicate your issue. 

edited November 2017

@ChangelingChick "If you have the appropriate part selected, then a double click should apply the preset."

I'll have another go at it. I had a few minutes while waiting on a workshop project so I was a little "click happy".

The materials seemed to be working, it was the eyebrow shaping that seemed to be stubborn. Would definitely work when I went to Parameters>G8F Eyebrows and used the shape sliders.

Anyway thanks for looking into this. 

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • OH! Are you using Victoria's eyebrows by chance? Lily has custom fibermesh eyebrows and eyelashes that I made for her, and the shaping presets go with those. In the scene tab, they should be labeled CC Lily Eyebrows and CC Lily Eyelashes. If you load the character preset, they will automatically load in. If you use the Content Library to load separately, they're in the Anatomy folder in the base character folder. If you use Smart Content they'll be under Anatomy --> External. Sorry for the confusion!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Nice work! Didn't see this until I'd spent my money but wishlisted for now.

Found my issue. Since the brows/lashes load with the Lily preset, I thought they were both hierarchical. When you said the materiasl were hierarchical, I jusr took it as confirmation of my assumption. It wasn't until I went back over your reply that I recognized you were very clear about what was hierarchical and, by omission, what wasn't.

So (obviously) when you select the eyebrows, a double click on the desired shape does what it should.

The issue was my assumption and my haste. All that said, a fabulous and intriguing character (like usual). wink